Hey there!

This is Spaniard here, ready to tell all you artists about a new idea I have waiting for you.

Did you ever want to have a shop where you didn't have to worry about bumping?

Are you worried about being noticed and finding customers?

And art buyers!

Have you grown tired of shifting through the forums for a good artist?

Well, I have the solution!

Currently, I am looking for worthy artists to fill up spaces in my guild.

Here's how it works:

You pay a small fee. I mean, negotiationably small.
Then, you the artist receive a sub-forum in the guild ALL TO YOURSELF.

In YOUR sub-forum that YOU purchased, you can post all of your art for display, have seperate threads for seperate things, a journal, a thread for buyers only... WHATEVER YOU WANT!

And! With other artists just one sub-forum above you, the chances of other buyers seeing your art increases! Think of it this way: A buyer looks into one of the sub-fourms, to purchase some art, but doesn't like what they find. Turns out, your sub-forum is located conviently above the previous sub-forum, thus opening your shop to potential buyers!

Also, never worry about bumping or losing your shop in the forums again! With your own sub-forum, there would be no need to worry about keeping your shop on the front page, because it would always be in one spot! Buyers will have the ability to join the guild and conviently find thier favorate artist within the guild with out ever wondering where exactly your shop is.

And buyers!

Forget about going all over the forums to price match other artists! With each artists in thier own sub-forum, you can conviently search through a list full of artists all inside one area! It's just pure genious!!!

So! Don't miss out on this awesome once-in-a-life-time opportunity to become apart of The Gallery: The place for all your artist needs!

PM Spaniard The Last Angel for more information on how you can get in on this great deal.