Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I am so confused.. and I really need advice.. Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Digi

Dapper Prophet

4,825 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am
Okay, well.. Ive been with this guy for 3 years, two of which were spent with him cheating on me multiple times. -_-''
Well I tried to look past it but he continued on flirting, and I know that flirting isnt that bad, but considering our past, I took it a little too far and we got into a huge arguement.. HE then broke up with ME...
Then about a minute later he asked me back out, apologizing and telling me he's nothing without me... He also asked me to join his guild (Where most of the flirting took place..) and I agreed to join the guild, but not to take him back...
So I joined and he made a thread about how sorry he was, how he's a terrible person, how Ive done nothing but love and care for him and he took it all for granted and how he doesnt know if we'll ever get back together but he wants me to be his best friend still if we don't.. and all that stuff...
I told him we could never be together as long as we're not face-to-face... Obviously us meeting was never gonna happen, unless I made it happen.. Cuz he won't even try to visit me... I just don't know what to do.... Do I even forgive him for what he's done..?
Or do I completely eliminate him from my life..?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 am
The first thing I want to say is once a guy cheats they will always cheat...So saying that I would not completely take him out of you life after three year together, But I would say don't go back out with him. Wait until you think you guys can be friends again and go from there, but don't go back out, because guys like that don't change.  

Gracesan

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 am
Gracesan
The first thing I want to say is once a guy cheats they will always cheat...

I can prove this both true and false.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Well, we're just friends now..
But he wants to be more, for sure... And he keeps on telling me that he's gonna prove to me and to himself that he's not a ******** and blahblahblah...  

xx_Digi

Dapper Prophet

4,825 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

skittlemaster42

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm
To me, cheating is one of the few "no second chance" actions a significant other could do. My ex cheated on me; i made the mistake of changing my rule about cheating and put my heart out, only to be smashed to pieces again.

Also, consider the fact that this is online.... once it gets IRL, then consider giving guys a second chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 am
xx__iPedoBear
Well, we're just friends now..
But he wants to be more, for sure... And he keeps on telling me that he's gonna prove to me and to himself that he's not a ******** and blahblahblah...

I just want to let you know how sorry I am that you allow him to still be in your life as even a friend. I have had pleanty of experiance with a guy just like this and he is the father of my daughter. He uses the excuse of friendship and of trying to be a good father to constantly try to prove that he is not a ******** up and looks in both of our eyes and flat out lies that he is not going to leave, he is not going to cheat again and that he will get a job and be a man.In my opinion He never was (not a ******** up) to begin with and being with you will never change that even if you are still in his life as just a friend.  

VodkaLeona

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:03 pm
I think you're doing the right thing by keeping the relationship closed. The fact that he's cheated is not a good thing. Should you forgive him? Hmm... I would say forgive him, but don't forget the deeds he's done.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games