Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Confused.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

young_tall_lady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Well, the problem is that one of my closest friends likes me. He told me himself, and he asked me out. I rejected him. Yet, after I rejected him, I started to give more thought to him. Not exactly like"what's he doing?" but more like making up random scenarios including him and me, mainly in a romantic setting. And my friend has asked me to reconsider my decision. She asked if I liked him, and I said that I didn't know. I still don't. I can't figure it out myself, when I see him talking to another girl, I feel a bit of jealousy, and I want to divert his attention to me. Yet, when I'm around him, i don't feel nervous or anything, I feel normal.
So, basically, the question I'm asking is do I like him or not? Please help, cause this is getting confusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm
I've been in several situations like this. The first thing I would think about is how long has this sudden "crush" gone on. Has it only lasted for a few days? Or has it lasted for several months? Depending on the length, it could determine whether these feelings are real or if it's just your heart and mind still pondering about the fact that he has interests in you. The next question would be - how strong are these feelings? Are they just a random spur of the moment ((this relates to the length of time))? Or is there strong feelings there? Another question would be - where do you see yourself with this person? Are your scenarios of you two doing intimate things, such as kissing, snuggling... or even going further down along the spectrum with more intimate actions? Or are they actual imaginary dates you two would have? If it's date scenarios, are they truly a romantic date sort of setting? Or are they just two friends who happen to be some place romantic? And then the type of relationship you see in the future - are you just friends? Just a spur of the moment crush? A relationship? If relationship, a short or long term one?

I think once you analyze some of those things you might get a better idea of how you feel about this friend of yours. *shrugs* At least, I hope it helps. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 am
Maybe try going on a few dates and see what happens?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 am
You need to find out on your own.  

Ephynas Puggle

Sparkly Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm
You need to figure it out on you own. We can't tell you if you should date him or not.

Just remember when you take that step you can never turn back. Do you what to loose a good friend you have? Just think about it.

I hope everything works out.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff