Submit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:01 am
After over a year of being with him I broke up with him for somebody else but it hurts...did I do the right thing? I need some advice and if possible some ways to cope...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 am
can someone please help me? cry  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 pm
If there was any other reason to break up with him, besides to be with another. It's hard to say if you did the right thing.

If you admit to yourself you didn't love him the same as you did. Then I guess it's justified somewhat.

I guess all you can do is look for happier days.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:40 pm
Depends on who you love more. If you weren't ready to let him go you shouldn't of especially if you've been with him for over a year and going for a new guy you don't even know.  

Rotality

Tipsy Dabbler

Arties

Savage Grabber

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm
its only natural for things like that to happen. its best to dump the person than stay with the person and possibly cheat on them. people change over time and their needs in a relationship change as well. move forward and dont look back! if u dumped him, then he's not good enough to keep, doesnt mean u shouldnt be friends with him though. but its best to have one to two weeks of no contact or talking to eachother. that will most certainly help u focus more on the guy ur with.

so the only wrong thing ur doing is looking back and not moving forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 am
I don't know. I've never been in your shoes.

I've only had one man in my life. I love my husband very much and he's all I've ever known. It makes things a lot easier and less complicated so it's hard to relate to your situation.

It's understandable for you to have feelings for your ex. You were with him for a year and there are still feelings there. Regret, grief, and a sense of loss are pretty strong emotions to cope with.

You still have feelings for your ex. Try to make the choice that you think would be best for you (and one that you can live with). Remember that pain heals with time. Try not to dwell on it and enjoy life!

Here are some choices:
Your can either 1.Break up with your BF and try to get back with your ex (and possibly lose both), 2. stay with your BF and bury your feeling for your ex, or 3.Dump your bf, try to forget about your ex, be single ,do some self-refection, and eventually start afresh.  

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Ephynas Puggle

Sparkly Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am
Who knows, you've been with him for a whole year, you're going to have feelings for him whether it was the right thing or not.
Do you love the other guy more?
You need to find out before it's too late.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm
Like Sylar776 said. You have to find out who you love more before it's to late.  

Yukishi_Eats_Your_Cookiez

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff