Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Some advice on this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S0v13t Mudk1p

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm
For quite some time now, i've been feeling myself attracted to a certain friend of mine, if she may so be called. I'm one of the two guys out of the yearbook class at my school here, and I met this girl last year, both of us taking the yearbook class for the first time (there's only one period of it, so naturally we got the same class each year). During the large amount of free time we end up having in this class, I sit around and talk with her and her two friends also in the class, who for some reason are nothing like the "group" is usually see her with. We're not really close friends, and the main thing keeping me from that is the people she hangs out with outside the aforementioned class. They're the somewhat effeminate, "scene kid" guitar player sort of people, and call me prejudiced, but I just don't like that sort of demographic. I've honestly never pursued any sort of relationship (though she has, I know that much), and I could easily be called 'shy' to this sort of thing, so I don't know anything about anything. I want our passive friendship to be something more, but I don't know how to manage this. We're both going to art-related colleges up in San Francisco(her to SF State, me to the Academy of Art University), so a long-term relationship is plausible, and more sought after for me because I see those short few week/few month long "fling" relationships seem too shallow to me.

What might I do about this?
I'd prefer serious responses, I don't even open up to my best friends like this most of the time, as it's a little hard for me to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm
Try being more friendly with her - be really good friends.
Best friends which contains a guy and a girl could slowly start to like each other in a different way.
If you and your friends become best buds, there's a small chance(but still a chance)that you two would grow into a relationship.
Since you guys are going to the same college, it'd be easier this way, right? heart  

VJ Ronnie

S0v13t Mudk1p

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm
Not the same college, but we'll both be in the same city.
Thanks for an answer, finally. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:53 pm
VJ Ronnie
Try being more friendly with her - be really good friends.
Best friends which contains a guy and a girl could slowly start to like each other in a different way.
If you and your friends become best buds, there's a small chance(but still a chance)that you two would grow into a relationship.
Since you guys are going to the same college, it'd be easier this way, right? heart

I agree with VJ Ronnie, thats how i like guys, when i become friends with people, they are the people i will most likely crush on. smile  

Live_Laugh_Candy

S0v13t Mudk1p

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 am
She changed her mind and no longer knows what she's doing for college, so she won't be up in the same city anymore.

From what I understand, she's going to the local junior college until she decides what she wants to do.

Guess that got blown out of the water. .__.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 pm
S0v13t Mudk1p
She changed her mind and no longer knows what she's doing for college, so she won't be up in the same city anymore.

From what I understand, she's going to the local junior college until she decides what she wants to do.

Guess that got blown out of the water. .__.

Not true if you really care for her hold on to her keep in touch and you never know what may happen.  

Live_Laugh_Candy

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff