Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Things you hate when you work in customer service.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm
Things you HATE when you work in Customer Service:

1)Complaints. Ex. "There's not enough cheese on my pizza."

2)People with annoying voices. i.e. Whispering, mumbling

3)Stupid Complicated Requests Ex. "I want a Caesar Salad with dark green lettuce and only two croutons and instead of Italian I want Peruvian and with only a limited amount of cheese and chicken with RED peppers on the side."

4)No tip customers, it's like "I brought you your thing, I'm being pleasant, and you have like twenty bucks in ones, why not spread the wealth?"

5)People who want things you no longer carry Ex. "I want the 5.99 Large!" or "I wanna get a salad, and you tell me you can't make me one?"

6)Peoplez who no sprekin da English. Enough said

7)People who whine and complain about the price, we have it set that way for a reason, we can't just give it to you for like two bucks and a rubber band ball.

cool Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ooooooooooooooooooooooooooordeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerssss.

9)People who show up or order just as you're about to close/clock out

10)People who have no clue about anything and you wonder why they even decided to figure out their order right on the spot rather than take all the time they needed at home.

11)People who hold you up in the middle of a rush.

These are all things I have encountered so far as a Dominos CSR, if you have anymore feel free to post them, thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm
Anyone have anything else to add or did I just cover it all?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Afflatus Divine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 am
Working at CVS, people would always get mad if they asked for an exotic brand of cigarettes I've never heard of before and had trouble finding on the wall. I'd be all like "I FOUND IT!" and give it to them cheerily and they'd just give me an ugly look because I took so long. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 pm
You pretty much hit the nail on the head my friend. I work for AAA in the renewal center, making phone calls to people who haven't payed for another year of membership and trying to get them to renew. Some people are glad for the call because they genuinely forgot to mail in the paperwork. Most are nasty about it, saying, "Who are you and why do you want my credit card number?" I have people telling me sob stories about how they don't have much money, and quite frankly I don't either. I work two jobs and don't pull in that much and yet I've got my AAA for myself and my husband! Granted, I do get a discount, but with that discount I was able to purchase the more expensive coverage.

Cry me a freaking river!
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 pm
I have another to add to my list, and this happened freaking yesterday.

When a kid or someone orders and they decide to make this a prank call.

no joke, this kid called like ten times yesterday saying crap like "I don't wanna talk to you." before my manager scared them off. XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm
1. People who chew you out over the ingredients in the items they have the OPTION of buying that your store doesn't actually make (ex. "Why is there so much corn syrup in Coke??")

2. People who throw trash into empty slots when they SEE YOU taking the trash can out of it in order to change the bags.

3. People who take out their bad day on you by complaining about something as futile as the quality of your plastic straws.  

PenPhantom

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:20 pm
Exactly, then there are the people who ask for s**t we don't have.

Ex: Whole-Wheat Crust or Stuffed Crust.

We're freaking Domino's, not Pizza Hut!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm
Tolerating the children. Sure, they're cute little angels anywhere outside of a business and/or home, but the moment they step inside they become merciless monsters. While they're screaming at the top of their lungs while you're trying to concentrate on something important, you end up with an almost-deaf ear and a migraine while the spoiled brat's sixty or sixteen year old horrible parent doesn't do a thing to control them. I'm not talking babies either. I'm talking five and up. The worst part is you can't politely ask the parents to quiet their kids, which I refuse to try anyway knowing how unreasonable those folk tend to be, or else you are the one who gets reprimanded for it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PenPhantom

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm
^ Yes! Also, the terrible messes they make that their parents never ever bother to clean up. I know that it's the restaurants job to clean for the most part, but if your kid tears apart a sandwich and makes the table look like a salad bar, it can't possibly be too much to ask to pick a little of it up.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games