Submit

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:33 pm
Do you believe that? A friend of mine said his dad told him that.

Right now, I've decided to stop talking to a guy who hasn't wanted to start a relationship I wanted to start back in October. We'd been talking since the previous year and took a step further in July. I've been struggling with the decision for about a month now. I can't wait anymore. It hurts the way he acts like I'm low on his list of priorities so much that I can't remain his friend because when I'm with him, I love the time we spend together but it makes me want more, but he doesn't want to give more, so I keep butting my head on the ceiling of our relationship.

I rashly decided to drive in the rain and make sure he was cool with me just leaving his life, ending our friendship. He said he wasn't, but as usual, he didn't act like it. I wanted to kiss him one last time, but my pain wouldn't allow it.

I walked away, and he said, "So you're just gonna leave? No hug?" I started to close his door, and he grabbed it and came outside. I stood there, but didn't want to hug him. He stepped up and hugged me and told me to hug him back. I resisted because I had to keep from crying. He told me to put my arms around him. I put one arm up. ... He told me he wasn't going to stop until I put both arms up and give him a real hug. I touched his side with my other hand. He wasn't satisfied, but I felt like I was going to go back on my decision if I gave into a full hug, so I pulled away.

He let me go.

emo  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 pm
Different...Very.
Do you believe that? A friend of mine said his dad told him that.

Right now, I've decided to stop talking to a guy who hasn't wanted to start a relationship I wanted to start back in October. We'd been talking since the previous year and took a step further in July. I've been struggling with the decision for about a month now. I can't wait anymore. It hurts the way he acts like I'm low on his list of priorities so much that I can't remain his friend because when I'm with him, I love the time we spend together but it makes me want more, but he doesn't want to give more, so I keep butting my head on the ceiling of our relationship.

I rashly decided to drive in the rain and make sure he was cool with me just leaving his life, ending our friendship. He said he wasn't, but as usual, he didn't act like it. I wanted to kiss him one last time, but my pain wouldn't allow it.

I walked away, and he said, "So you're just gonna leave? No hug?" I started to close his door, and he grabbed it and came outside. I stood there, but didn't want to hug him. He stepped up and hugged me and told me to hug him back. I resisted because I had to keep from crying. He told me to put my arms around him. I put one arm up. ... He told me he wasn't going to stop until I put both arms up and give him a real hug. I touched his side with my other hand. He wasn't satisfied, but I felt like I was going to go back on my decision if I gave into a full hug, so I pulled away.

He let me go.

emo

Hm...

I made my husband read your post and, after taking a moment to think on it, he told me that this guy just isn't ready to commit. If he isn't going to resort his priorities then he doesn't deserve you.

No woman needs a man, but every lady deserves one that will put her first, above all else. And there is a guy like that out there for you.

Let this one go.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers