Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Ex-House Guest (Work in progress)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 am
(Will post rest as I edit and re-write it...)

Quote:
Darai Online

Darai Instant Message:

April 24, 2027 3:25 PM

Angelseed (Stella Heartwind): I'm so excited for Tuesday! ^o^

WingBlade: Stella. You really don't have to come down here.

Angelseed: I don't mind. I'm not busy. ^_^

WingBlade: I know, but my parents...work a lot. It's very important stuff. They don't want people reading it.

Angelseed: Then they've got nothing to worry about. I don't read those sorts of things. Work related documents are generally boring. I'll only be there for like a day or two.

WingBlade: Ah...You'd...be surprised... sweatdrop

Angelseed: Ha what?

WingBlade: N-nevermind... But you're seriously coming?

Angelseed: Yes! ^o^ Aren't you excited?

[WingBlade has been idle 45 minutes]

Angelseed: Umm... Hello? O.o;

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a seemingly endless expanse of trees, the road cleared, revealing a small city no larger than a town. As active as the community was, not many people were out, but that was supposed because there were only about 15,000 people.

This small city, which went by the name of Delfia; sat in the middle of nowhere just an hour north from Roswell, New Mexico. It's claim to fame was supposedly the very exclusive Delfia University, where only the best, brightest, and most talented students were rumored to be accepted. It was also home to the Delfia University sports teams, which included soccer, basketball, football, wrestling, baseball, tennis, and any other sport one could think of.

Stella's old Greyhound tourist bus whizzed past many of Defia's important buildings before coming to a screeching halt at the bus stop. Naturally, the girl was not stirred by the noisy screech, which frustrated the bus driver. The man gently shook her right shoulder (the only one not tucked beneath her rediculously sprawled out form) gently and raised the level of his voice," Lady, you can wake up now... Ey... Hey! Lady, wake up. You're here!" Stella lazily chucked an excess pillow at his face, keeping her eyes closed and tucked into the side of her seat tighter," Mn...five more minutes..."

This only frustrated the bus driver more. His next bus would be full. Her ride back wasn't scheduled until the following week. The bus driver shook harder," WAKE U-" "I'll take it from here," said a man around his early thirties. The man's glasses only framed half his eyes and his hair framed his face gently. He stepped into the now mostly empty bus and picked the girl up carefully with both arms. " Who're you? I can't just trust a girl to some stranger? It's illegal! I could lose my job. I could-"

"Derek Jensen: Wickenson chauffeur. Master Michael told me she'd be arriving around this time," the man explained, starting to pick her up as carefully as he could. The bus driver immediately backed down," Sorry. It just can't be helped. Too many creeps out there..." Derek stopped and stuck a hand in his coat pocket pulling out his license and grounds pass to reassure the bus driver. Then, with the young visitor in tow he turned and began walking down the bus steps. Just as he started to take the second step, Stella stirred and lightly opened her eyes, looking up. The world was suddenly bright, stinging her eyes as she nodded and blinked; her vision coming back into focus. Stella didn't recognize the figure above her. Wait! They were moving! A strange man is carrying me... she thought at first. In two seconds it registered. A STRANGE MAN IS CARRYING ME!!! OGAWD I"M GONNA DIE! I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED AND I'M GONNA DIE! Oh hell, not if I can help it!!!

Her scream could be heard across the town as the began flailing, squirming, and protesting," EWW! PUT ME DOWN YOU CREEP! PUT ME Dow..! " Her squirming finally availed, freeing her from the man's arms, but she fell out of them in the process, stumbling down the rest of the steps to the pavement below. The chauffeur's face contorted in shock as his guest dropped down the stairs. Luckily, throwing back her arms had kept the girl's head from hitting the pavement. "Picking a sleeping girl up from a bus... that's awfully suspicious,"Stella muttered, pushing herself up off the lot. "I'm sorry! The bus driver tried to wake you up, but you refused," Derek hurried to the girl's side," You o- AGH!" He recoiled when Stella rebound, popping him in the jaw with a left hook," At least he had the decency to wake me up! Just who are you, anyway?"

Derek rubbed his jaw, relieved to find all of his teeth were intact," My humblest apologies. I'm the Wickenson family's chauffeur: Derek Jensen. Wingblade is young master Wickenson." Stella immediately recognized the name and looked around. She'd made it to town, alright. Wingblade hadn't lied when he said it was small.

Currently, they were downtown. A small stretch of businesses lie on either side of the road. Stella returned her gaze to the chauffeur, feeling bad for giving him such a hard time when he was doing his job," I'm sorry, I... When I think I'm threatened instinct just kick in and I..," "No need to apologize," the man replied," but the master's family awaits. I shall deliver your things to the hotel after we arrive."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:14 am
Damn, Stella thought to herself. Wingblade never told me he was rich. He never even seemed the type... She shook her hand, trying to massage the pain from her left hook. The driver had a hard face to be sure. Shaking it only made the scratched up skin on her hand sting more. She turned her hand over, looking her left palm over. The girl had gone down harder than she thought. The skin was torn, revealing a nasty wound.

Derek pulled Stella's things from the cargo storage and strode over. As he started towards the back of the car, the sheen of fresh blood flowing from Stella's hand caught his eye," Careless..." He sighed, gently setting down the baggage. He opened the side door to his car and pulled out a first aid kit," Stay still..."

"Excuse me? Careless," Stella replied, pulling her hand away when Derek reached for it.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games