Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Fandom Role-Call Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 pm
cause all you fan-bases out there need love! blaugh I'm in the brony, anime (cept Hetalia cause Italy is just...oy...) , Doctor Who, Homestuck, Broadway musical, Final Fantasy, ruin/ghost town, and Nightvale fandoms. What are you in? -hugs and cookies for all fandoms-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:58 pm
Tower of God, One Piece, Toriko, Pokemon, Digimon, TWEWY, etc.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:21 pm
Doctor Who, Sherlock, RWBY, Bravest Warriors, and Bee and Puppycat  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:41 pm
Whovian, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Higurashi, Gundam, Marval, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil.

Edit, I forgot Homestuck.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Corina Cat

Timid Genius

8,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:02 pm
Homesteck, Hetalia, Mindcrack, Journey, Harry Potter, Monster Pop, and Disney princesses fandoms. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:06 pm
Okami, The Elder Scrolls Games, One Piece, Marvel Movies, Ratchet and Clank, Assassin's Creed, Norse Mythology, Bayonetta, D&D

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

NephilimChilde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 am
SuperWhoLock, Disney, Nightvale, Kingdom Hearts, Mass Effect, Marvel, Whedonverse, Harry Potter, lots of anime/manga, Hellboy, Merlin, Teen Wolf, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:12 pm
SuperWhoLock for the most part. There are few others I'm into like Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Marvel.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 pm
There are too many to list, tho DBZ is my favorite fandom, so I guess that's a start. I'm also a big fan of many anime and JRPG video games. For live-action stuff, I like Supernatural and DC's TV and Cinematic shows and movies and Marvel's as well tho for their TV shows I only am currently watching Agents of SHIELD.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:12 am
LagJuliet Princess <3 (Lagrange Point fan)

Also, Code Geass obsessed forever. That fandom is so crazy but like... at least our fish are pleasurable. And there's soup.  

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

azulmagia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 am
I've been a Doctor Who fan since I was a little kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:40 pm
Loyal brony here too. I've cooled off on most of my fandoms due to caring more about life in general lately (last few years). But I was too part of the Night Vale fandom for awhile, Avengers, Left 4 Dead... pretty much abandoned despite volumes of fanfic written. Every once and awhile I wanna go back to my Total Drama Island fic. I guess I'm still in the Star Trek fandom. Sonic the Hedgehog was my first fandom and I still own a significant amount of Sonic merch as collectibles. Is Gaia itself considered a fandom?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:10 pm
Zphal
Loyal brony here too. I've cooled off on most of my fandoms due to caring more about life in general lately (last few years). But I was too part of the Night Vale fandom for awhile, Avengers, Left 4 Dead... pretty much abandoned despite volumes of fanfic written. Every once and awhile I wanna go back to my Total Drama Island fic. I guess I'm still in the Star Trek fandom. Sonic the Hedgehog was my first fandom and I still own a significant amount of Sonic merch as collectibles. Is Gaia itself considered a fandom?

Since I do consider you the one that introduced me to Night Vale, what do you think of all of the other podcasts that the Night Vale writers have been coming out with (i.e. Alice Isn't Dead, Between The Wires, etc.)?

I wonder who has more Sonic merch - you or my friend Mike? xd Sonic is pretty much his trademark image among us friends because of his love for the game and his collection.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:09 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Since I do consider you the one that introduced me to Night Vale, what do you think of all of the other podcasts that the Night Vale writers have been coming out with (i.e. Alice Isn't Dead, Between The Wires, etc.)?

I wonder who has more Sonic merch - you or my friend Mike? xd Sonic is pretty much his trademark image among us friends because of his love for the game and his collection.

I haven't tried any of them. Personally I think they are risking branching out too much too quick, kinda like Krispy Kreme. I can't blame them for honing in on their success and capitalizing, but I hope they are also considering sustainability. Honestly, I've even fallen out of the main podcast... though I would like to introduce it to my partner as well.

Probably your friend. At the peak I probably had around 2000 individual Sonic pieces. But I've been gradually selling my collection off (for example, I have two eBay auctions up currently https://www.ebay.com/itm/332432733301 and https://www.ebay.com/itm/232545175811 ), distilling down to the stuff I still value the most highly, which is mostly contained in a single cabinet. (I could upload a picture of said cabinet, should it be desired to look upon. smile )  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

I haven't tried any of them. Personally I think they are risking branching out too much too quick, kinda like Krispy Kreme. I can't blame them for honing in on their success and capitalizing, but I hope they are also considering sustainability. Honestly, I've even fallen out of the main podcast... though I would like to introduce it to my partner as well.

Probably your friend. At the peak I probably had around 2000 individual Sonic pieces. But I've been gradually selling my collection off (for example, I have two eBay auctions up currently https://www.ebay.com/itm/332432733301 and https://www.ebay.com/itm/232545175811 ), distilling down to the stuff I still value the most highly, which is mostly contained in a single cabinet. (I could upload a picture of said cabinet, should it be desired to look upon. smile )

I agree they've been coming out with them too quickly. I've enjoyed Alice Isn't Dead and Between The Wires; the stories are fascinating and have kept my interest into the next season. I tried listening to their Circus one but I grew tired of it halfway through the first episode and decided not to bother continuing with it by the second episode.

I'm a bit behind with Night Vale myself... but that's because I haven't had much time to catch up a majority of things. I have to take turns at my different areas of interest to try catching up on something. Like right now I'm working on watching the final season of Sleepy Hollow. Once I'm done with it, I'll probably work on reading more of the unread books I've got lying around in my room. sweatdrop

I wouldn't be surprised. From posters to video games to soundtracks to figurines... he's got quite the collection and it keeps growing as we (his friends) find more items to add to it. Maybe I should let him know you're selling some Sonic items; he might be interested in them.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games