Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:09 pm
Chris Daughtry's voice is basically an instant turn-on for me... Especially when I'm having one of my hero fantasies playing in my head. redface (Like right now.)

Not gonna lie, it's a bit bizarre how fixated I am on the fantasy of being saved by someone, considering how fiercely independent of a person I am. xd It's just always been my main fangirl-inducing scenario, hence why like 80% of my main female RP characters have attempted self harm at some point only to be romantically rescued by my main male character. xp Which is kinda sad, but damn... I can't get enough of that s**t!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:03 pm
Like when Eva decided it was a good idea to run under a Northwest mech that was going rouge...

So very smooth of her there.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:58 pm
There's a few celebrities who have voices that turn me on as well. Benedict Cumberbatch and Mark Sheppard are the first ones that come to mind. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:24 am
Okami Ameras
Like when Eva decided it was a good idea to run under a Northwest mech that was going rouge...

Yeeaahhh... No one ever claimed that Eva was particularly intelligent, especially in times of emotional distress. xd

She was already a highly impulsive personality to begin with, though, so seeing her best friend dying inside of this massive machine was pretty much bound to make her act without thinking. Layla sure as hell wouldn't do anything like that, even though Genesis was basically her hero anyway (on those few times she couldn't save herself).

Genesis was my all-time favorite character...hence why he gets all the women! rofl One as a daughter, one as a lover. Damn, he's one lucky robot! LOL  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:31 am
Hiddochi wolf
Okami Ameras

Yeeaahhh... No one ever claimed that Eva was particularly intelligent, especially in times of emotional distress. xd

She was already a highly impulsive personality to begin with, though, so seeing her best friend dying inside of this massive machine was pretty much bound to make her act without thinking. Layla sure as hell wouldn't do anything like that, even though Genesis was basically her hero anyway (on those few times she couldn't save herself).

Genesis was my all-time favorite character...hence why he gets all the women! rofl One as a daughter, one as a lover. Damn, he's one lucky robot! LOL
Hehe.

Lukas was on the case. You know you don't hurt Scarlet, no matter who you may be-- or else you'll have the protective daddy instincts of an angry Scotsman coming down on your head. Wielding the power of Ironwood trees. Don't matter who you are-- you're going down.

Scarlet's Mech learned that the hard way.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games