Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:20 pm
Last month I started my subscription with Japan Crate. I got my first one this month since I started after their shipping day. I went with the Premium Crate. I love how it comes with a handy guide to tell me what everything is because I can't read Japanese and all. Everything sounds good, and what I tried so far was good.

So far I ate these mini-pancakes that can chocolate on them. Now I'm eating these cheatoes that has a more creamy, and buttery taste. I also opened the beverage that came with it. It is basically an orange flavored soda(?)

There is also a Gashapon Food Dogs. Mine is a white dog between two french toast slices.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:50 pm
I've seen so many of those crate boxes that always look so cool when I see what people get for them. Maybe someday in the future I might actually subscribe to one or two of them.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:03 pm
Prof. Moonie
I've seen so many of those crate boxes that always look so cool when I see what people get for them. Maybe someday in the future I might actually subscribe to one or two of them.
I love these surprise boxes because I love the surprise, and majority of the time I love what I get. Also it is always a nice mood boost when it nearly time to receive the crate.

One thing I love about Japanese candy is that it isn't way too sweet, nor is it very harsh on my stomach.

I think a good majority of the candy is either soft candies, or gummies. There is this one hard candy that is full of vitamin c. Though the timing of that was is pretty good since this is about the time of year people start getting sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:05 pm
Daniel and I wanted to try Japan Crate. We were getting Naturebox but we had to cancel it for a bit. The girls get Koala Crate. And I want Loot Crate.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:06 pm
Mama Ame
Daniel and I wanted to try Japan Crate. We were getting Naturebox but we had to cancel it for a bit. The girls get Koala Crate. And I want Loot Crate.
I love Naturebox. I get that myself. In fact I got mine the day after the Japan Crate arrived. Had it set where all the snacks this month are surprises.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:47 pm
Vikabro
Mama Ame
I love Naturebox. I get that myself. In fact I got mine the day after the Japan Crate arrived. Had it set where all the snacks this month are surprises.

Nice.

Have you tried The Big Island Pineapple? Kind of sucks it only has five pieces but if you are a pineapple fan it's AMAZING.

This month my favorite that I got was the pumpkin nom noms.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:23 pm
As of right now, if I ever subscribed to any of the available monthly mystery packages, I would be interested in checking out Nerd Block and CatLadyBox. I'm sure there's a few others out there that would probably interest me but the two I mentioned are ones I'm pretty familiar with due to seeing others open past boxes via YouTube videos or learning about it in person.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:57 pm
Mama Ame
Vikabro
Mama Ame

Nice.

Have you tried The Big Island Pineapple? Kind of sucks it only has five pieces but if you are a pineapple fan it's AMAZING.

This month my favorite that I got was the pumpkin nom noms.
I love pineapple! That one would never last too long when I get it.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:59 pm
I heard good things about them.o,o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:09 pm
Got the Japan Crate for this month not long ago. I loved this one too. I noticed these crates seem to have a bit of a theme to them. Last month a lot of the candy were gummies. This month either gum, or caramel.

I funny thing is that the catalog said there would be this one item. But they were not able to put the item in the crate this month so there was a replacement, plus a bonus. Not complaining because they were pretty good.

What I liked the best I guess is either this one gummy string. It was grape flavored. Either sweet, or sour. [Red grapes, and white grapes]

Then there was this spy vs spy gum. The idea was interesting, but it was very easy to tell them apart my scent. But I like the idea either way. They have two sticks of gum. Both are the same flavor, and look the same. But like with the gummy one is sour, the other sweet. It would be a bit more interesting the scent didn't give it away. Sour has a more tangy scent.

The drink was nice. It was basically a light apple juice. The little surprise prize was a little mystery Naruto charm. I got Gaara.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:26 pm
Vikabro
Got the Japan Crate for this month not long ago. I loved this one too. I noticed these crates seem to have a bit of a theme to them.

Most of the subscription crates tend to have a theme to their boxes each month. Some are more definitive and easy to identify, others are more subtle about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:24 am
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Got the Japan Crate for this month not long ago. I loved this one too. I noticed these crates seem to have a bit of a theme to them.

Most of the subscription crates tend to have a theme to their boxes each month. Some are more definitive and easy to identify, others are more subtle about it.
Yeah. I guess I'm interested by the fact that Japan Crate don't announce theirs like Loot Crate, and Nerd Block.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:11 am
Not long ago I got the crate for this month. Alike always I love it.

[Pardon for recycling the thrend. But since the subject is the same I thought it would be more wasteful to make a new one]

There were a few drink mix. Soy flavored cheetoes. [Not exactly Cheetoes, but they are like cheetoes] the lolipops that were meant to me in last month's crate. A very interesting soda candy. [[They are hard candies with fizzy stuff inside. There are three flavors plus a big tropical piece]] there was also a vitamin enriched beverage which I'm not sure if I like or not. It tasted a lot like a monster but not as strong, or as bitter. A strong pocky which was like eating an espresso.

The little toy inside was a little Zelda figure. It is cute.

In the beginning on the month I signed myself up to a new subscription called Loot Anime. I'm excited to get my first one.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games