Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:20 pm
Let's hope it bears fruit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:53 pm
It's always exhausting when you have to apply for a place that takes forever to get through their application process. I've had to do those kind of applications myself in the past.

Then you get some online applications that you complete and are left going: "Is that really all I have to do? Are you sure I'm not missing something important?"

*sighs* Aw... the fun of applying for jobs.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:01 pm
Prof. Moonie
It's always exhausting when you have to apply for a place that takes forever to get through their application process. I've had to do those kind of applications myself in the past.

Then you get some online applications that you complete and are left going: "Is that really all I have to do? Are you sure I'm not missing something important?"

Precisely. My God the Golfland one was easy, lol. I kind of hope they contact me, but the Michael's job would be perfect in that it's seasonal and ending on Jan. 30th, right about when the theme park would be wanting me back. The last couple times I've just been unemployed for threeish months, but this time 'round I really need the cash.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:05 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Precisely. My God the Golfland one was easy, lol. I kind of hope they contact me, but the Michael's job would be perfect in that it's seasonal and ending on Jan. 30th, right about when the theme park would be wanting me back. The last couple times I've just been unemployed for threeish months, but this time 'round I really need the cash.

That would be nice if you were able to get a job that gets you money during the time off from the theme park until they need you again.

For me, I'm hoping to find a job that's a bit closer to home, pays more than what I'm getting, and more reliable on what hours/days I'm working. Not to mention, something that suits my personality and interests better. As much as I've enjoyed my time at the theater, it's finally time for me to look elsewhere for a better opportunity.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers