Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 pm
I found this Supernatural Panel Pic (for lack of better phrasing) on Facebook. Do you already have it?

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:27 pm
While I haven't seen the picture specifically, I do recognize the scenes from the episodes.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:34 pm
Prof. Moonie
While I haven't seen the picture specifically, I do recognize the scenes from the episodes.

I see. I recognize the 2007 one I think. As for the 2012 scenes, I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:53 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

I see. I recognize the 2007 one I think. As for the 2012 scenes, I have no idea.

The 2007 scene is from 2.16 "Roadkill". Technically the quote is supposed to be "Sammy's always getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to things like this". It's a reference to the actress Jennifer Love Hewitt's leading role on the supernatural TV series Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010).

User Image

The 2012 scene is from 8.05 "Blood Brother". Dean's "friend" is Benny.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

The 2007 scene is from 2.16 "Roadkill". Technically the quote is supposed to be "Sammy's always getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to things like this". It's a reference to the actress Jennifer Love Hewitt's leading role on the supernatural TV series Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010).

User Image

User Image

I liked Benny. It's too bad they killed him off for good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:17 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

User Image

User Image

Yeah. It was a shame that his time on Supernatural was so short.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:11 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

User Image

User Image

Yeah. It was a shame that his time on Supernatural was so short.

Yep and the way that kill him off is even worse since they killed him off in a permanent way, which means he couldn't return outside of flashbacks unless they had return via some gimmicky method.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:17 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Yep and the way that kill him off is even worse since they killed him off in a permanent way, which means he couldn't return outside of flashbacks unless they had return via some gimmicky method.

Although he was a great character, I have a feeling that the way he was written, he was only meant to be a short term character. He was simply someone who helped Dean stay sane while in Purgatory and find Castiel. And also to make Dean realize that not all of the monsters he's hunted are bad - which comes into play during later seasons.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:10 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Although he was a great character, I have a feeling that the way he was written, he was only meant to be a short term character. He was simply someone who helped Dean stay sane while in Purgatory and find Castiel. And also to make Dean realize that not all of the monsters he's hunted are bad - which comes into play during later seasons.

True, but that doesn't mean they had to have him killed off. They could've had him stay alive and possibly make reoccurring appearance every once in a blue moon.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games