14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 pm
Prof. Moonie

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:48 pm
A lot of things have been changed in the Supernatural scripts either accidentally or upon the cast's requests.

Bobby Singer was originally supposed to be a fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation but Jim Beaver asked that it be changed to Deep Space Nine instead, in honor of his late wife Cecily Adams, who played Ishka (also known as "Moogie"), mother of the Ferengi brothers Rom and Quark. We learn about Bobby's preferred Star Trek series in 6x18 "Frontierland".

User Image User Image

In episode 6x19 "Mommy Dearest", while Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Bobby are at the diner, Misha Collins (Castiel) actually forgot his line after Dean's "baby in a trenchcoat" line. Everyone's reactions to Misha's pause is genuine and unscripted, and Sam's "You hurt his feelings" line was improvised as a result.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:36 pm
Prof. Moonie
A lot of things have been changed in the Supernatural scripts either accidentally or upon the cast's requests.

Bobby Singer was originally supposed to be a fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation but Jim Beaver asked that it be changed to Deep Space Nine instead, in honor of his late wife Cecily Adams, who played Ishka (also known as "Moogie"), mother of the Ferengi brothers Rom and Quark. We learn about Bobby's preferred Star Trek series in 6x18 "Frontierland".

User Image User Image

In episode 6x19 "Mommy Dearest", while Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Bobby are at the diner, Misha Collins (Castiel) actually forgot his line after Dean's "baby in a trenchcoat" line. Everyone's reactions to Misha's pause is genuine and unscripted, and Sam's "You hurt his feelings" line was improvised as a result.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I didn't know those things. I guess I'm not that big of a Supernatural fan to have a desire to know all the Supernatural trivia.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:37 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I didn't know those things. I guess I'm not that big of a Supernatural fan to have a desire to know all the Supernatural trivia.

Oh, I'm far from knowing *all* of the Supernatural trivia. I only happened to come across those tidbits of information through my searches online of various Supernatural images (usually gifs).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:55 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Oh, I'm far from knowing *all* of the Supernatural trivia. I only happened to come across those tidbits of information through my searches online of various Supernatural images (usually gifs).

I wasn't implying you knew it all because that would be ridiculous to imply that anybody knows it all. Though you do know a hell of a lot more about Supernatural than I do, you Supernatural superfan. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I wasn't implying you knew it all because that would be ridiculous to imply that anybody knows it all. Though you do know a hell of a lot more about Supernatural than I do, you Supernatural superfan. XD

Haha... yeah. xd Definitely impressive how much info I've absorbed about the series considering I started watching it a year or so ago.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:18 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Haha... yeah. xd Definitely impressive how much info I've absorbed about the series considering I started watching it a year or so ago.

Damn that is impressive how much you've learned about Supernatural in such a short time. I've been watching the show about 4 or so years now and I don't know anywhere near as much as you do about it.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games