Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:52 pm
These were the words that escaped my friend's mouth as he was lying with his face half in the muddy grass after I'd shown him how to do a proper "take-down" on an enemy attacking with a head-punch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:32 am
Zphal
These were the words that escaped my friend's mouth as he was lying with his face half in the muddy grass after I'd shown him how to do a proper "take-down" on an enemy attacking with a head-punch.

So is your IRL name Rick OR was he quoting something?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:15 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

That is in fact my irl name, shortened from Diedrich.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:31 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Ah I see and well it's probably already been done by others, but I just had to make the below pic.

User Image  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:01 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

I always kinda wondered what you would've shortened it to, because I was thinking, "I don't think he wants to be referred to as 'the D,' but you never know..." lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:33 pm
Got yourself a Morty, eh? xD  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:40 pm
Saikii

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:36 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Ah I see and well it's probably already been done by others, but I just had to make the below pic.

User Image

I know. rofl  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:46 am
Saikii

You know, I know of that show's existence, and someone else irl has made that reference to us, but I've never seen any of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:51 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Also I just noticed this right now, but you could break your name into a sentence with the pronoun being being implied. "Diedrich" into "Died Rich"; do you plan on that being an accurate description of you after you've well died?

Oh and of course the definition of your name is "Ruler of the People" and you know what you've already accomplished that task seeing as you be the leader of this Guild in a sense makes you the "Ruler of the People" that are members of "Why Not?".

I honestly find your name, it's meaning, and the two English words it can be split up into to be quite amusing. Honestly what's the chances that a German name with that meaning would end up being able to be broken up into the words "Died Rich"? I mean if you think about it is very appropriate that it can be broken up into such words seeing as Kings/Emperors/etc tend to end up dying rich.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 pm
Zphal
Saikii

You know, I know of that show's existence, and someone else irl has made that reference to us, but I've never seen any of it.

Usually it takes a number of episodes for people to get into it. Some people get into it from the first episode, others will be relieved to know that the burping was toned down.

Usually the more resistant watchers get hooked because of the fifth episode, the Mr. Meeseeks episode. So, if you give it a watch, you can keep that in mind.

For me, the first episode had funny moments but it felt like it was just "Be Mean To Morty: The Animated Series". Episode two hooked me because it directed all of that crazy energy elsewhere. So, now you know my personal lay on it.

Now... what can you expect from it? I'd say "fresh ideas". It can go anywhere from blowing your mind with a concept to going gross places or immature. Some improv mixed in there, too. (And sometimes the series goes deep and dark.)

Here is an example of a setup for an episode which I find amusing.

Here is Rick and Morty guest starring in a Simpsons couch gag.

Here is the start to another episode which shows a mix of almost all of those things.

So many good clips I could show but... I dunno, if what I've shown intrigues then I shouldn't spoil more unnecessarily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:10 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Also I just noticed this right now, but you could break your name into a sentence with the pronoun being being implied. "Diedrich" into "Died Rich"; do you plan on that being an accurate description of you after you've well died?

Oh and of course the definition of your name is "Ruler of the People" and you know what you've already accomplished that task seeing as you be the leader of this Guild in a sense makes you the "Ruler of the People" that are members of "Why Not?".

I honestly find your name, it's meaning, and the two English words it can be split up into to be quite amusing. Honestly what's the chances that a German name with that meaning would end up being able to be broken up into the words "Died Rich"? I mean if you think about it is very appropriate that it can be broken up into such words seeing as Kings/Emperors/etc tend to end up dying rich.

Indeed. Many have pointed out to be that my name can be broken into those two components and expressed amusement as a result.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:06 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Indeed. Many have pointed out to be that my name can be broken into those two components and expressed amusement as a result.

Did you also know the meaning of your name already?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games