Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:10 am
Kinda pisses me off because it's all wrong. lol

Like what are you even doing? You can't hold it out in front of you. There's nothing there to support it! Left shoulder. It's supposed to be on your left shoulder! You need your left hand on the bridge!

And don't get me started on that bow hold. emotion_donotwant

/violaplayerprobs  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 am
H-how is that thing staying in place? Like, how is she holding it? I can't see her left hand...  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
H-how is that thing staying in place? Like, how is she holding it? I can't see her left hand...

It looks like she's trying to do some bullshit like this:
User Image

xd

And as for the bow hold, you're supposed to have most of your hand AWAY from the bow with only the fingertips holding it, like this:
User Image

She's got basically her whole hand wrapped around it, like how a child holds a pencil before being taught how to do it the right way. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:58 am
Hiddochi wolf

Like what are you even doing? You can't hold it out in front of you. There's nothing there to support it! Left shoulder. It's supposed to be on your left shoulder! You need your left hand on the bridge!

/violaplayerprobs

Maybe it's supposed to be a weapon disguised as an instrument and it has to be held that way for it to be used as a weapon. XD  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Hiddochi wolf

/violaplayerprobs

Maybe it's supposed to be a weapon discussed as a and it has to be held that way for it to be used as a weapon. XD

I mean, even held properly, I could still use my viola as a weapon. Might only get one good whack in before the wood breaks, but that's all you need if you're skilled enough. xd

My shoulder rest bit my finger last week, and the theatre didn't have any bandaids on hand, so I was bleeding all over my bow the whole time. IT HAS TASTED HUMAN BLOOD. NOW IT THIRSTS FOR MORE. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:26 am
Hiddochi wolf
Kor Saiyajinkami
Hiddochi wolf

/violaplayerprobs

Maybe it's supposed to be a weapon discussed as a and it has to be held that way for it to be used as a weapon. XD

I mean, even held properly, I could still use my viola as a weapon. Might only get one good whack in before the wood breaks, but that's all you need if you're skilled enough. xd

My shoulder rest bit my finger last week, and the theatre didn't have any bandaids on hand, so I was bleeding all over my bow the whole time. IT HAS TASTED HUMAN BLOOD. NOW IT THIRSTS FOR MORE. twisted

I meant more like a deadly weapon like a gun and I guess you could have the bow be a detachable bayonette or something like that.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:49 am
ninja

Technically, that item was made before arm/leg mods started coming out en force. They had to make the avi look like it was holding the instrument, and the base avi doesn't have much in the way of flexible arms/wide variety of ways the arms can move.

You know, making the arm go out to the side and so forth.

For the item quality they had at the time, it's not bad. At least, in my eyes. Not very realistic, but who can call a lot of Gaia's items realistic?

ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:06 pm
Okami Ameras
ninja

Technically, that item was made before arm/leg mods started coming out en force. They had to make the avi look like it was holding the instrument, and the base avi doesn't have much in the way of flexible arms/wide variety of ways the arms can move.

You know, making the arm go out to the side and so forth.

For the item quality they had at the time, it's not bad. At least, in my eyes. Not very realistic, but who can call a lot of Gaia's items realistic?

ninja

I agree with what Okami said.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:33 pm
GO LAKERS  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:27 pm
Zphal
GO LAKERS

xd
That's the backside of a hat I made for myself to wear to hockey games. Since our name is the "lakers" (a specific type of cargo ship only used in lakes), I literally made a boat (well, the front of a very loooong boat) to put on my head:
User Image

I wore it for the first time this past weekend. I walked into the cafeteria with it on, and this one guy just immediately stood up from his table and started applauding me. rofl It was glorious.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:38 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Zphal
GO LAKERS

xd
That's the backside of a hat I made for myself to wear to hockey games. Since our name is the "lakers" (a specific type of cargo ship only used in lakes), I literally made a boat (well, the front of a very loooong boat) to put on my head:
User Image

I wore it for the first time this past weekend. I walked into the cafeteria with it on, and this one guy just immediately stood up from his table and started applauding me. rofl It was glorious.

OMG. *snickers*  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff