Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:53 pm
Caroling, Kills/Heals, etc?

I am. See you at the next event. blaugh J/k. Or am I? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:21 pm
Not me. I saw the prizes coming from Caroling and Kindred and felt underwhelmed when I saw the kill/heal team prizes, so I just thought I'd leave those and focus on the good stuff. ;D  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:33 pm
Saikii
Not me. I saw the prizes coming from Caroling and Kindred and felt underwhelmed when I saw the kill/heal team prizes, so I just thought I'd leave those and focus on the good stuff. ;D

I went and played a little bit of Kindred, and got my a** kicked gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:28 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Saikii

I understand. Kindred is SO TEDIOUS! @~@;; I've had so much free time while unemployed that I've been pouring it into games and friends. sweatdrop Kind of ashamed to say that... I live in the middle of nowhere and the job hunt has been unrewarding.

That's why I've had time to level my Kindred so much.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:42 am
Saikii
SuicidalSkittles
Saikii

I understand. Kindred is SO TEDIOUS! @~@;; I've had so much free time while unemployed that I've been pouring it into games and friends. sweatdrop Kind of ashamed to say that... I live in the middle of nowhere and the job hunt has been unrewarding.

That's why I've had time to level my Kindred so much.

Dude. I've been out of work since August. I live IN the city, and I'm having a hard time finding a job. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:17 am
I'm sorry. sad Man, finding a job is difficult. I'm told to stay optimistic, to not give up and that can be challenging, especially with student debt on my shoulders and people turning me away.

I should chin up. Just cause something is this way now doesn't mean it'll stay this way. I'll get one. I just have to keep trying... sweatdrop  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:49 pm
Saikii
I'm sorry. sad Man, finding a job is difficult. I'm told to stay optimistic, to not give up and that can be challenging, especially with student debt on my shoulders and people turning me away.

I should chin up. Just cause something is this way now doesn't mean it'll stay this way. I'll get one. I just have to keep trying... sweatdrop

Same here...well, not the student debt. We can do it. emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:46 pm
Nope. I've barely been able to gather the items from the daily log-in lol. I hope you're all having fun though. :3  

yeet-chan

Big Duck

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:40 pm
For the Holly set given from playing Lake Kindred, I've got the entire human version ((plus extras)) and 2 items short from completing the animal version. Still working on the red Spirited version that you get from caroling.

It was hit and miss on what items I got from the 12 Days of X-Mas but the ones I did manage to get were the ones I would've wanted anyway.

I'm not even bothering with the forum battle aspect. I just don't have the time to do it with my work schedule right now. Not to mention, I'm not interested in any of the items you can get from it. So, no major loss there.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games