Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:56 pm
Go figure. I was going through a bit of a depression the past couple of weeks. So yesterday, as well as super early this morning, I talked about what had me so down to my best friend. Granted, she probably wasn't the best person to talk to, but she was the only one I felt close enough to, to confide in. So I vented, we argued a bit because our views on certain things differed and it made it hard for us to completely understand what the other meant, and me being super emotional didn't exactly help either. But, I finally feel better, a little happy even. I think I just needed to vent, and having her to converse with really helped me look at what was bringing me down and get over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:54 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Go figure. I was going through a bit of a depression the past couple of weeks. So yesterday, as well as super early this morning, I talked about what had me so down to my best friend. Granted, she probably wasn't the best person to talk to, but she was the only one I felt close enough to, to confide in. So I vented, we argued a bit because our views on certain things differed and it made it hard for us to completely understand what the other meant, and me being super emotional didn't exactly help either. But, I finally feel better, a little happy even. I think I just needed to vent, and having her to converse with really helped me look at what was bringing me down and get over it.

That's awesome. I'm glad you feel better. Now if only the relationship between myself and my mental health program would get better and they'd help me get thru this emotional cycling that they triggered things might be great on my end too. That and if any of my IRL friends that I asked for help on Facebook would be able to share their shower with me every so often so I can start being hygienic again instead of how I'm currently 3 weeks or so without a shower.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:38 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
wolf_with_a_dragon

That's awesome. I'm glad you feel better. Now if only the relationship between myself and my mental health program would get better and they'd help me get thru this emotional cycling that they triggered things might be great on my end too. That and if any of my IRL friends that I asked for help on Facebook would be able to share their shower with me every so often so I can start being hygienic again instead of how I'm currently 3 weeks or so without a shower.

That sucks to hear that they're. Otherwise really helping. Hopefully they get their act together soon and manage to start doing some actual good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:17 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Kor Saiyajinkami
wolf_with_a_dragon

That sucks to hear that they're. Otherwise really helping. Hopefully they get their act together soon and manage to start doing some actual good.

I hope so too, but realistically I don't see that happening much. I've already started making plans to get a reliable means of showering and storing my property using the $350 monthly loan money I get via General Relief. I just need to get a replacement CA ID before I'd be able to get a gym membership and rent a storage unit. Unfortunately that's gonna end up costing me in the $100-125 per month range just to get both of those things paid for every month until they finally decide to do help me instead of creating the illusion that they provide the assistance they should be providing in order to make sure they continue to keep getting the gov't money for said illusionary assistance that they provide for some members while only providing full assistance to the members who are for the most part mentally stable.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items