Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:58 pm
When I actually get a chance to get on Gaia no one is on?

Also why do I keep forgetting to have Daniel reactivate my Final Fantasy 14 account?

And lastly I've been reading a lot. Three books so far this year. Last year I only averaged one book a month. So go me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 pm
Mama Ame

Also why do I keep forgetting to have Daniel reactivate my Final Fantasy 14 account?

And lastly I've been reading a lot. Three books so far this year. Last year I only averaged one book a month. So go me!

Bad luck? Work schedules? Children plotting against you?

Because you don't really want to have it reactivated, but feel obligated to reactivate it to keep your status as a final Fantasy fan?

Nice! That's a good number of books considering were barely two weeks in. What books did you read?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:19 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Mama Ame

Because you don't really want to have it reactivated, but feel obligated to reactivate it to keep your status as a final Fantasy fan?

Nice! That's a good number of books considering were barely two weeks in. What books did you read?

Oh no I love the game. I want to play it. I forgot to have him reset it up though so blah.

So far I've read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Magnus Bane: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan and Scarlet by Marissa Meyers  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:33 pm
Mama Ame
wolf_with_a_dragon
Mama Ame

Oh no I love the game. I want to play it. I forgot to have him reset it up though so blah.

So far I've read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Magnus Bane: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan and Scarlet by Marissa Meyers

Well, maybe write him a note so if you forget he'll still know to do it?

Throne of Glass sounds like the title of a good book...  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:36 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Mama Ame
wolf_with_a_dragon
Mama Ame

It's about an assassin chick who is in a contest with other assassins/murderers/thugs to be the king's champion. Only she hates the king. And there is a series of murders and government conspiraces. It's part of a series.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 pm
Mama Ame
wolf_with_a_dragon
Mama Ame
wolf_with_a_dragon
Mama Ame

It's about an assassin chick who is in a contest with other assassins/murderers/thugs to be the king's champion. Only she hates the king. And there is a series of murders and government conspiraces. It's part of a series.

Im so adding that on my need to read list  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:36 pm
Because you happened to pop online during the brief 3-4 hours I was occupied with IRL stuff, that's why. xd

And about all the books you've read -- nice! I've got a sizeable stack of new sci-fi novels sitting on the floor next to me that I should really read, but I've been so busy and tired lately that I just don't feel like it. I'll get to them eventually, but by then the stack will probably be like 5 times taller because I can't stop buying books anyway, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 pm
I love buying books. Daniel says I'm not allowed to get any new ones until I read the 7 I have  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:06 pm
Mama Ame
I love buying books. Daniel says I'm not allowed to get any new ones until I read the 7 I have

Just do what every other sensible wife does. Buy them anyways and wait for him to find out what you've done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 pm
We don't buy frivolous things without talking about it first. If he wants me to read things first before getting new ones I'm fine with it. Technically if I really wanted something he'd buy it for me as long as we had the money for it. But I really do need to read all of these first.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:04 pm
I'm on during the day. I just usually do random stuff like browse and play games. I've kinda been wrestling with something lately, trying to come to terms with things I don't understand...

^w^ I've been doing really good lately, but I'm not gonna lie. I've faced difficulties and the stress from it is sometimes really hard on me. Being an adult can be hard. I'm doing what I can. If I can get the professional I need, that'd be great.

Lately, I've found talking about it helps a lot. Well, that and trusting in God's plan. o:

Wow! You read a lot! I used to read quite a bit in high school... Mystery books, mostly...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am
During the day if I get free time I read or color. At night I'll read or watch a show.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 pm
I was working at the theater at the time you posted. So, that's why I wasn't around.

And good job on completing three books so far! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:32 pm
I'm here occasionally.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:52 pm
I think the sites I tend to be most active on are like Tumblr and Twitter. Even then, I don't all that active there either...  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games