Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:01 pm
So I pimped it out because the assignment itself was stupidly easy, and I felt like showing off. razz

My professor is probably going to be surprised, due to the fact that during every lecture while everyone else is feverishly taking notes, I'm sitting there in the front and center with my head cocked back, sleeping. lol

It's C++, though, and I've already taken both C and C#, which are both basically the same damn language just with little differences in the syntax. Personally, I don't understand why they're still making me take it anyway? Especially since C was technically the higher-level class than either of the other two, and I took that one first? Oh well, I can use the GPA boost, I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:59 pm
I usually went above and beyond with most of my assignments too, especially if they were ones that I was quite passionate about and felt confident about. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:02 pm
I feel ya. I got bored in my emt class half the semester because I already knew most of the material from having done it all in the field already. If my teacher wasn't such an awesome dude that brought life to the class I would have fallen asleep several times in class.

I hope your teacher enjoyed the little added bonus. He best not be one of those that disapproves of people adding on to the assignment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:46 pm
Hiddochi wolf
My professor is probably going to be surprised, due to the fact that during every lecture while everyone else is feverishly taking notes, I'm sitting there in the front and center with my head cocked back, sleeping. lol

There was only ever one class that I slept in and that was AP Spanish (Spanish 4) during Senior year of high school which I had adamantly wanted to get taken out of that class, but they refused to transfer me into a new elective until the end of the semester. So I just slept thru every single class because I didn't want to be in it. The teacher even let me sleep in that class even tho she would've preferred that I stay awake thru it to learn something from the class since I was forced to take it for that semester anyways.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:41 pm
Prof. Moonie
I usually went above and beyond with most of my assignments too, especially if they were ones that I was quite passionate about and felt confident about. sweatdrop

Yeah, I get that way when it's something I actually like/want to do. I remember this one project I had in high school for my Modern Technologies class, and my robotics coach was the teacher. We had to design and build a unique board game of our choice. All that was required of the assignment was the game and a brief written report on how well the "consumers" (classmates) reacted to it. I ended up making a miniature scale model of it in addition to those two things, and my report was like 3 times longer than it had to be. lol The same thing happened for the noodle tower project in that same class. In fact, my tower is still standing proud and fully intact 4 years later up in the corner of his classroom. Mine is the only one he's kept.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
I feel ya. I got bored in my emt class half the semester because I already knew most of the material from having done it all in the field already. If my teacher wasn't such an awesome dude that brought life to the class I would have fallen asleep several times in class.

I hope your teacher enjoyed the little added bonus. He best not be one of those that disapproves of people adding on to the assignment.

The only reason I actually go to this class is to turn things in, receive new assignments, and wait for surprise quizzes. I wouldn't go at all if not for those three things. Oh well, nap time is good time. xD

I don't think he'll care, honestly. He's ridiculously chill. I had him for my C# class last semester, and I couldn't for the life of me get the last program on the final lab exam to work before time ended, so when he checked off my work, he only subtracted like 3 points from my score for it. That program was worth 35 points. It didn't even work, and all he took off was 3 points. xd  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:32 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

The only reason I actually go to this class is to turn things in, receive new assignments, and wait for surprise quizzes. I wouldn't go at all if not for those three things. Oh well, nap time is good time. xD

I don't think he'll care, honestly. He's ridiculously chill. I had him for my C# class last semester, and I couldn't for the life of me get the last program on the final lab exam to work before time ended, so when he checked off my work, he only subtracted like 3 points from my score for it. That program was worth 35 points. It didn't even work, and all he took off was 3 points. xd

I had a lab where compiling the program made the entire software stop working, and ended up with a bonus 5 percent, even though one of the things I was supposed to build wasn't going to work, and I couldn't run it to show that it didn't work.

I also had another prof that on programming assignments you got an A if it passed all the test, and an A+ if it ended up having extra's that you built into it. This was a Software Development course so the project had 4 different iterations to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:37 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Prof. Moonie

Yeah, I get that way when it's something I actually like/want to do. I remember this one project I had in high school for my Modern Technologies class, and my robotics coach was the teacher. We had to design and build a unique board game of our choice. All that was required of the assignment was the game and a brief written report on how well the "consumers" (classmates) reacted to it. I ended up making a miniature scale model of it in addition to those two things, and my report was like 3 times longer than it had to be. lol The same thing happened for the noodle tower project in that same class. In fact, my tower is still standing proud and fully intact 4 years later up in the corner of his classroom. Mine is the only one he's kept.

Nice.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash