Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:17 am
I don't really buy clothes too often. Majority of what I do have are either from Loot Crate [or other subscription boxes] or are sent my mom. I've only actually needed to buy pants, or undergarments.

This month alone I got three shirts from three different subscription boxes. One from Loot Anime, the other from a Star Wars themed box called Smuggler's Bounty. Both of them I subscribed to recently.

If I could afford it I probably would be subscribed to a few more of these like Nerd Block, Arcade Block, and 1Up Box. I used to actually be subscribed to Nerd Block and Arcade Block for a short time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 pm
I wish I wasn't so broke and could afford to try out those subscription services I keep hearing about in this Guild from you and others from time to time.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:10 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
I wish I wasn't so broke and could afford to try out those subscription services I keep hearing about in this Guild from you and others from time to time.
A shame I wasn't able to spread some free loot. Next time I am able to I'll try to remember bringing it up here. sweatdrop

I actually did check if I was still able to, but my link expired.

But I can at least drop a referral link here. But that's all I can do. The link would knock $3 off the first box.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:34 pm
Hahaha last clothing item I got was from Loot Crate too. It was the Ugly Sweater t-shirt from the Galaxy box (December 2016).

I skipped this month because I wasn't very interested. But we're getting the Equip anime box (I think that's it?)  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:55 pm
Mama Ame
Hahaha last clothing item I got was from Loot Crate too. It was the Ugly Sweater t-shirt from the Galaxy box (December 2016).

I skipped this month because I wasn't very interested. But we're getting the Equip anime box (I think that's it?)
Yeah. It would probably be sent out in a few days. Kinda weird since I just got Enchant a few days ago. So I guess I'm probably going to get a fourth shirt this month =3 I'm really excited to get the next Loot Anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:22 pm
Vikabro
Mama Ame

Yeah. It would probably be sent out in a few days. Kinda weird since I just got Enchant a few days ago. So I guess I'm probably going to get a fourth shirt this month =3 I'm really excited to get the next Loot Anime.

We wanted to get Enchant but it was sold out way before the cut off date.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:35 pm
Mama Ame
Vikabro
Mama Ame

We wanted to get Enchant but it was sold out way before the cut off date.
Only reason I managed to get it was because I subscribed at the very beginning of December.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:50 pm
Nice. Always fun getting geeky items to add to one's wardrobe.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers