Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:51 pm
I just turned 29 today.

Funny, I actually don't feel as old as I did the day I learned Melissa Joan Hart was in her 40s. THAT made me physically cry. I felt really bummed that day too. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm
Well, you still got another full year I need your 20s. I'm sure you'll make the most of it. And at least you weren't working a 24 hour shift today. I ended up having to work on when I turned 22  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:36 pm
I have noticed that the older I get the less old I feel. It's like....when am I supposed to start feeling my age? I feel like I should still be in higschool and im only a couple years off from my 30's.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:13 pm
Happy birthday, Saikii! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:18 pm
Happy late Birthday!

I turn 30 on April 21 and I'm super excited. Everyone is all "Are you stressing about turning 30?" Hell no. I'm going to rock the s**t out of 30 cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:52 pm
Mama Ame
Happy late Birthday!

I turn 30 on April 21 and I'm super excited. Everyone is all "Are you stressing about turning 30?" Hell no. I'm going to rock the s**t out of 30 cool

*High-five* 4laugh I'll be joining you momentarily. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:10 am
Zphal
Mama Ame
Happy late Birthday!

*High-five* 4laugh I'll be joining you momentarily. xd
whoooooo  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 am
Happy Belated B-Day!!!  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:10 pm
Those who don't know me that well, if at all, still think I'm in high school because of how young looking I am. So, I've never gotten the whole "Are you stressing about getting closer to being 30 years old?" thing.

My age hasn't really bothered me that much. The only time I feel like I'm old is when I get reminded that a lot of my co-workers at the theater are in high school or just turning drinking age. Then I realize that I'm one of the oldest people working at the theater right now. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:09 am
I'm gonna be 28 this Saturday. xD Still feel like I should still be in school myself. Believe it or not there were actually times I forgot my age.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:15 am
Thanks, guys! Also, Happy Early Birthday, Vikabro!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:00 pm
Prof. Moonie
Those who don't know me that well, if at all, still think I'm in high school because of how young looking I am. So, I've never gotten the whole "Are you stressing about getting closer to being 30 years old?" thing.

My age hasn't really bothered me that much. The only time I feel like I'm old is when I get reminded that a lot of my co-workers at the theater are in high school or just turning drinking age. Then I realize that I'm one of the oldest people working at the theater right now. whee

Last year my SIL and I went to see Trainwreck in theaters. She's three years younger than I am and they let her right in. I didn't have an ID and she had to tell them I was with her to let me in. It was fantastic. She was so mad and I was just gleeful.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:26 am
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie

Last year my SIL and I went to see Trainwreck in theaters. She's three years younger than I am and they let her right in. I didn't have an ID and she had to tell them I was with her to let me in. It was fantastic. She was so mad and I was just gleeful.

I rather enjoy asking my co-workers at the theme park to guess my age. They usually start guessing around the 22-24 range, then I go "higher", "higher" a few times. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:17 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie

I rather enjoy asking my co-workers at the theme park to guess my age. They usually start guessing around the 22-24 range, then I go "higher", "higher" a few times. xd
xd  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:43 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie

Haha. xd I've never had to do something like that. Usually I just have to mention when I got my Bachelor's degree and then the other people start realizing they misjudged what my age is.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff