Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:04 pm
So I was doing.. things? and I came across this

User Image

It was the very VERY first "Dream Avi" I ever made and I would have sold my kidney for it at the time.. Honestly I forgot I even made this and just happened to have most of the items laying around to make it so I figured.. Why not... and thus I basically have the avi I dreamed about all those years ago.. minus a actual headband/pendant.

Basically im trying to ask did you ever make your most totally awesome sell your kidney dream avi that haunted your dreams (And is totally cheesy and makes you a little embarrassed sweatdrop )

Also as a side note that needs to be said! The complex jacket.. still one of the best items ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am
The nostalgia is strong with this one. Looks pretty good.  

Silver_Cerulean

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:25 pm
I never had a "dream avi" that was something that was a "die or bust" situation. Most of the avi ideas I did create ended up being spur of the moment things and then I grew bored with them. Most of my attention was towards certain items I wanted; there's a few I've eventually gotten... but most others still elude me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 pm
Silver_Cerulean

No nostalgia.. I do not wish for a return to the days I first joined Gaia.. I was still in highschool and that is a horrible time in life.. best years my right butt cheek.  

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:22 pm
Prof. Moonie
I never had a "dream avi" that was something that was a "die or bust" situation. Most of the avi ideas I did create ended up being spur of the moment things and then I grew bored with them. Most of my attention was towards certain items I wanted; there's a few I've eventually gotten... but most others still elude me.

Back then I used to make my entire avi around one item that I really wanted.. (Nitemare scarf for example) at least until I amassed a bunch of items to make spur of the moment stuff like you do, but now nothing spur of the moment is good enough and im trapped remaking the same thing over and over heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:49 pm
Shallow Carnage
Silver_Cerulean

No nostalgia.. I do not wish for a return to the days I first joined Gaia.. I was still in highschool and that is a horrible time in life.. best years my right butt cheek.

Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was not a good time for you.  

Silver_Cerulean

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:46 pm
I had several dream avis in the past, but none of them were to the level of "OMFG I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THIS." I was never a hardcore quester like a lot of people.

No, the thing I wished for for years was the fading hope that Gaia might make a pair of angel wings where one was black, and the other white. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the announcement that they released these suckers! Sold a whole lot of s**t to afford them, but they're worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:01 am
i like the me i have!

it helps if you like red hair; my real hair i call "auburn" but it is really reddish brown  

chessiejo

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:09 pm
Yeah I'm just one of those spur of the moment makers of avis. Tho I do hunt for Saiya-jin (Saiyan) Hairstyle items. That's really the closest I get to the whole dream avi thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 pm
I always had multiple dream avatars at a time when tektek was up, normally because I couldn't stick to one style.

Now I just pay people to make them for me in the dream builder and only focus on one - inflation is too crazy to try for 15+ items at a time.

I did, however, finally finish my current dream and have been wearing it for a couple days now. :>  

pramheda

Fox

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces