Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:33 pm
I have a few ships. Yes, I am shipping trash. Here's my ships!

ElsaXJack- Love it or hate it, they're both Frost-powered, so it's easy to see why people ship them so much. I mean, look...

http://lilsophie.deviantart.com/art/Elsa-and-Jack-Frost-455437455

SunakoXNekozawa- Never will you see a pair more perfect for each other. It's just a crying shame they're separated by shows and copyrights.

http://fav.me/d31tbnc

AdenXJames, Rune Factory Tides of Destiny- I hate that you can't pair these two in-game. They're so friggin cute together, I mean hnng look! TwT

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqxusiruk01qhev7co1_500.jpg

Last but not least,

SonicXSally- This one is arguable. I stand by it. It's canon. They've had a solid romance both in the show and comics and have a wonderful dynamic. One is also not defined by their need for the other. They don't have to shout each other's names or chase each other, cause they know the other is there. They're great characters who are strong and confident in their identities. She keeps him level and comes up with the plans, he brings his a-game.

http://drawloverlala.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-and-Sally-Adventure-512877495

What are your ships? Which ones will you absolutely go down with?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:49 pm
Elsa and Jack well cute is horrrrrrible.. hes immortal.. thats like shipping Santa Claus and Opera cause they both give gifts rofl

SunakoXNeko i have no idea about..

I agree with Aden James..

And The only Sonic ship that ever EVER counts is sonic and metal sonic.

edit : id do dirty things to that jack.  

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm
Shallow Carnage

Why am I having flashbacks of Sonic running and shouting "METAAAL!!"?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:37 pm
Boy, my ships... LOL. I used to be such a huge shipper before I got a job that demanded all my freetime... buuut...

Spock x McCoy (Star Trek) - This was my first ship. heart I mean in terms of me writing/drawing for it. TOS was such an amazing show; I'm really glad this most recent film finally acknowledged the dynamic between Spock and McCoy.

Nick x Ellis (L4D2) - I went off the deep-end with this one. I guess I still ship it? I'm not really sure. I also supported Nick x Rochelle, but not as publicly (the het ships don't tend to get the same kind of love/attention >_>).

Tony x Bruce (Marvel) - Science Brooooos! whee Sorry, yeah, I think I do still have a soft spot for these two, even if the recent Marvel installments have been complete and utter trash that have obliterated my interest into infinitesimal specks of dust. Srsly. Okay, it's really only Age of Ultron that I'm bitter about (I think? I haven't seen Civil War yet though, which proves how badly I got turned off by AoU.) Tony x Pepper is also BIG in my books, and as a result, Bruce x Pepper, and the OT3 Tony x Bruce x Pepper. They're all three just such wonderful characters. heart

Noah x Cody (Total Drama) - So random, but it was my most recent pairing I bothered to dabble in. The fic I have is actually one of my most popular things on AO3 for whatever reason. xd I wouldn't mind returning to it, but like I said, shipping isn't how I've been spending my time since May of 2015 (which, *cough* is coincidentally when I asked Neil out for the first time... I thiiink I might be too busy shipping the two of us...)  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:53 am
Zphal
Shallow Carnage

Why am I having flashbacks of Sonic running and shouting "METAAAL!!"?

This is the dirtiest thing i've read all month o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:06 pm
My ships? Hmm...

Eleventh Doctor and River Song (Doctor Who) - I absolutely adore these two together. They're so darn adorable - both during the good times and the bad. Plus I might be a bit prejudiced because he's *my* Doctor... and I've met both Matt Smith and Alex Kingston.

User Image

Dean and Castiel (Supernatural) - They're just freakin' adorable together, okay!

Sherlock Holmes and Irene Adler (Sherlock Holmes series) - For many, Sherlock and Irene are just two intelligent people who are able to acknowledge each other's skills and leave it at that. For me, I like the idea that Sherlock experienced some "human-like" feelings for someone outside of his love (not necessarily romantic) for Watson. It's hard for me to pinpoint one particular version I like the most out of all of the intrepretations I've seen of the Sherlock Holmes stories because they each have their own charm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daryl Dixon/Norman Reedus and Rick Grimes/Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead) - Because it's really hard to dismiss the adorable-ness that is their "bromance". xd

Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter series) - I was never fond of Ginny being with Harry. I was fine with it being a one-time thing in the second book but after that, it just seemed a bit of a cop-out. "Oh, look everyone is now officially connected as family!" Meh. confused I personally thought Harry and Luna were a better match. They were both the odd ones out who connected on a different level than Harry did with anyone else. Luna spoke to him like he was just another ordinary person, not "Oh-my-gosh-it's-Harry-Potter!". *shrugs*

Elizabeth Swann and Captain Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) - I liked the transformation of their relationship with each other... and had hoped it would go beyond a mutual friendship. Unfortunately, it didn't happen that way.

User Image

And finally...

Me and Favorite Character (Whatever Fandom) - Because this is generally what most of my "ships" end up being for a majority of the fandoms I enjoy, lol.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

chessiejo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:07 am
Prof Moonie, i very much agree about Luna.

studio gossip says that Emma and Rupert were an item anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:59 am
I agree about Luna and Harry too. That would have been cute. I wanna eventually get the Cursed Child script, but I don't even have the whole collection in hard copy.

Pottermore has me wanting a movie on Ilvermorny's founding because the story up there is pretty cool! @~@ I'm a Wumpus cat. Looks cool...

This is just a shotgun crack ship and I know I shouldn't ship kids show characters but...

Lucinda and Jade from Sofia the First, at the very least make adorable besties. >w<  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:50 pm
chessiejo
Prof Moonie, i very much agree about Luna.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:07 pm
Saikii
I agree about Luna and Harry too. That would have been cute. I wanna eventually get the Cursed Child script, but I don't even have the whole collection in hard copy.

Pottermore has me wanting a movie on Ilvermorny's founding because the story up there is pretty cool! @~@ I'm a Wumpus cat. Looks cool...

A group of my friends and I went to the midnight release for Cursed Child. I finished reading it yesterday and I quite enjoyed it; some of said friends who have finished it enjoyed it as well. One of the friends, however, absolutely despised it and has been posting all over the internet on how much she hates it and how she feels like it was just "fanfic". She tends to go overboard with her opinions at times. sweatdrop There may have been some aspects that leaned a bit in that direction but the entire script was based on a story J.K. Rowling wrote herself and she approved the script thus making it canon.

There's this video that sort of gives visual to the story - mostly the key aspects of what's talked about. I think it was sort of a promo video to introduce the short story about the founding of Ilvermorny. smile I'm a Thunderbird (and a Ravenclaw at Hogwarts).  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:15 pm
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

A group of my friends and I went to the midnight release for Cursed Child. I finished reading it yesterday and I quite enjoyed it; some of said friends who have finished it enjoyed it as well. One of the friends, however, absolutely despised it and has been posting all over the internet on how much she hates it and how she feels like it was just "fanfic". She tends to go overboard with her opinions at times. sweatdrop There may have been some aspects that leaned a bit in that direction but the entire script was based on a story J.K. Rowling wrote herself and she approved the script thus making it canon.

There's this video that sort of gives visual to the story - mostly the key aspects of what's talked about. I think it was sort of a promo video to introduce the short story about the founding of Ilvermorny. smile I'm a Thunderbird (and a Ravenclaw at Hogwarts).
I wanna know what the houses look like. I want that welcome letter, but it isn't up yet. It's so cool. I wanna watch the ceremony in a movie. There's so much I don't know. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:56 pm
Saikii
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

I wanna know what the houses look like. I want that welcome letter, but it isn't up yet. It's so cool. I wanna watch the ceremony in a movie. There's so much I don't know. >w<

You mean, as in what their common rooms look like? Yeah, that would be interesting to see.

I personally am curious on whether each house has their own respective color(s) or not like Hogwarts' houses do. I'm thinking that there might be just based on the fact that they took the four house idea from the four houses of Hogwarts. OH! And what their school uniforms actually look like. Sure, we know the colors are blue and cranberry, and that robes are tied with the Gordian Knot... but other than that, we don't know specifically what they might look like.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:33 pm

I can't believe I forgot to list Harley and Ivy! They're super duper important! >w<  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games