Soo! I have this "Friend" who in simple terms is a STAGE 3 CLINGER whom I rather actively make text comments about to my other friends..

For weeks now we've had to deal with her literal craziness (Shes double our age, married with kids from two different husbands AND the current husband is super jealous and paranoid shes having a affair with one of us (SHES NOT.. well shes not having a affair with us anyways I cant speak to the rest of her time) to the point that he puts tracking devices on her to see where she goes when not at work and yet insists on trying to hang out with us.. even when she has her own friends..) But we've just been calling her by her name.. THIS MUST STOP!... not the hanging out part.. the name part.. we cant get her to stop the hanging out part.. we tried.. shes just a fact of life now.

http://acquirefun.com/images/2014/February/3/52efd29c0ffb7.jpg

Her name is Jen(nifer) and we've tried tons of variations on what to call her but no "bad" word/ Funny word fuse together nicely with that name... HELP ME WHY NOT!! we need a name to call this crazy women among ourselves!

ALSO before you look down on us and say we need to tell her how we feel... we tried.. straight to her face.. it doesnt work.