Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:07 pm
I started to become active once again. Well since at some point I'd like to get a custom doll from Club Verge I started buying some gcash to spend on some random things. I probably shouldn't, but I really would like one of those dolls =3 So I bought a few sealed envelopes even though I stopped really giving a ******** about the monthly collectibles.

So today I open them, and I find Wicked inspired items. For the first time I feel that excitement I used to get when opening a monthly collectible envelope. [Wicked is one of my favorite musicals. Used to listen to a CD of it all the time.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:31 pm
Sorry for the double post, but something that happened today applies to this subject so I figured it would be a waste to create a new topic, especially if I'll probably not get a reply anyway.

First to give a few reference points as I don't seem to talk much here aside from a post once in a while. So each morning before work I would stop by Wal Mart to pick up a lunch.

So today I walked around the store so I could write a shopping list for when I get paid. Well since I've taken interest in making things of Legos I went down one of the toy isles. Didn't see what I wanted to find. But I did find something interesting.

A Woody, and Buzz Lightyear. Seeing them gave me a happy feeling. Woody was one of my favorite toys as a kid. Seeing him got me remembering some childhood memories. I used to take that doll with me everywhere. Including to school. I remember that I wrecked my first one. One of his arms fell off, and his leg was ripped. Anyway I even took him with me when I went to Disney World. Even carried him though the park.

A funny thing is that I think I really liked Woody even before seeing the movie Toy Story.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items