Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 am
Well not really. I love puppies.

But my God. My entire feed is just constant fighting. It's extra fun because all my super close friends are Democrats and liberal and all my family (on BOTH SIDES) are super conservative republicans.So if I post ANYTHING remotely debatable it turns into a huge fight that I'm stuck in the middle of.

Like seriously guys chill the ******** out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 pm
I myself place myself as open, I'm one of those people on the fence. I tend to go democrat in general, but have gone republican before.

Friends are also almost all democrat. Most of my family is also Democrat, but, there are a few republicans scattered around both friends and family. I, avoid politic talk on facebook usually. unless I think of something funny, but then I also poke fun at both sides if I can think of something funny. Very few senators and representatives I end up agreeing with.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:14 pm
I've been ignoring most of the political posts that come across my Facebook wall. I know the jest of a majority of what's going on - Trump is doing exactly what he said he was going to do and it's causing chaos.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:47 pm
I'm in Canada, but most of the people on my wall are democrats, and then like one trump supporter that post more then anyone else so it looks like a fight. It's getting pretty annoying.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:02 am
I'll post something that's not even political and they turn it political. So I haven't been putting stuff quite as much. My grandma messaged me, "Are you okay? You're not doing much on Facebook?"

Really? You think?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:48 pm
Politics has everyone so riled up. emotion_donotwant

If you have a couple specific people who are issues, you should be able to edit your post settings so they can't see what you put up.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items