Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:42 pm
If you do and you also use YGODevPro, YGOPro, YGOPro2, or some combination of them to play online then please do let me know. I'd love to be able to have more people to play against that I actually know instead of just random strangers and a few friends that are rarely online.

My YGO DevPro: Kor_SJK  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm
I play off and on. I haven't played seriously since about 2005. I mostly got fed up with how Konami handles power creep and archetype deck building. So you'll find that most if not all of my decks are quite a bit slower than anything that would be considered current.

I only have YGO TDoaNE  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:57 pm
...I watched the abridged series. Does that count?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:29 pm
* kicks down door * It's time to duel! XD lol

I stopped playing back in middle school, but just recently my little brother got into it so I found myself being brought back 3nodding

There's this app called Yu-gi-oh Duel Links where you can duel against players it's very cool whee

kintara5

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:37 pm
wellwisher
I play off and on. I haven't played seriously since about 2005. I mostly got fed up with how Konami handles power creep and archetype deck building. So you'll find that most if not all of my decks are quite a bit slower than anything that would be considered current.

I only have YGO TDoaNE

Yeah it's been at least a few years since I myself have played seriously. These days I just make fun decks and the occasional troll deck. As for that program, I haven't heard of that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:44 am
it's a YGO PRO variant. looks kinda like Gaia's coding is off.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:32 pm
wellwisher
it's a YGO PRO variant. looks kinda like Gaia's coding is off.

Yeah Lanzer added a new image size change feature to BBcode and it screwed with things. He's apparently already had it fixed for Forums, but apparently Guild's BBcode won't be fixed until tomorrow morning according to his latest Staff Alert.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:13 am
wellwisher

I only have YGO TDoaNE

I am downloading it right now. We should duel sometime.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:14 am
kintara5
* kicks down door * It's time to duel! XD lol

I stopped playing back in middle school, but just recently my little brother got into it so I found myself being brought back 3nodding

There's this app called Yu-gi-oh Duel Links where you can duel against players it's very cool whee

Yeah I've heard about it, but I'm not interested. From what I hear, they barely have any of the cards on it and also I prefer having a full field. I mean what's the point having the field be 3x3 instead of the normal 5x5.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:25 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
wellwisher

I only have YGO TDoaNE

I am downloading it right now. We should duel sometime.
We'll, try and find some time.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

iAmensu

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:16 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
If you do and you also use YGODevPro, YGOPro, YGOPro2, or some combination of them to play online then please do let me know. I'd love to be able to have more people to play against that I actually know instead of just random strangers and a few friends that are rarely online.

I play on YGOPro some (I do have the TDOANE version too, but I rarely use it).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:38 pm
iAmensu
Kor Saiyajinkami

I play on YGOPro some (I do have the TDOANE version too, but I rarely use it).

I use both of those. So far, I have DevPro, YGOPro, YGOPro2, & TDOANE. Honestly I prefer TDOANE. I like the idea of being able to customize things with Gold and Diamonds if you don't mind buying them with real money which I don't mind occasionally doing.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items