Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:46 pm
My man and I went out to Tahquamenon Falls yesterday, a state park only about an hour west of where I'm at, and I snapped some gorgeous photos. This one's my favorite:

User Image

Got any cool pictures of places you've been? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 pm
I don't. I lost aLloyd the pictures to cool places I've been. but the prettiest has to be along the Pacific Coast Highway and Michigan  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 pm
I don't exactly have pictures of the view and the landscape has probably changed significantly this past year, but Gatlinburg has some nice mountain views and a trail filled with waterfalls connected to an extremely dangerous-looking road you have to cross if you wanna see it coming from Gatlinburg.

My advice, though... drink nothing before you get on that road or use the first outhouse you see coming up to the trail. It's your only chance before you are mercilessly bombarded with torturous imagery of beautiful waterfalls as you desperately try to hold it in...

...unless you know... you're cool with using the woods... >w>;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:58 am
if you ever go to the philippines there are lots of pretty good places in here..I could suggest you some if you like  

ItsJustCloud

Interesting Smoker

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:48 pm
I've been to a gazillion pretty places! But here's one of my favorites that I often drive through:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Depending on the time of year it might look more like this though:

The Altamont is close to where I live, but that doesn't take away from it's beauty, imo. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 pm
Saikii
I don't exactly have pictures of the view and the landscape has probably changed significantly this past year, but Gatlinburg has some nice mountain views and a trail filled with waterfalls connected to an extremely dangerous-looking road you have to cross if you wanna see it coming from Gatlinburg.

My advice, though... drink nothing before you get on that road or use the first outhouse you see coming up to the trail. It's your only chance before you are mercilessly bombarded with torturous imagery of beautiful waterfalls as you desperately try to hold it in...

...unless you know... you're cool with using the woods... >w>;

Oh wow, that sounds gorgeous. And perilous for my urinary system. I earned the nickname Hamster Bladder on the trip to St. Louis, MO in 2013 because I had to stop like once every hour (on a nearly 10 hour trip, mind you), it was ridiculous. LOL lol  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 pm
Zphal
I've been to a gazillion pretty places! But here's one of my favorites that I often drive through:

-Snip!-

-Snip!-

The Altamont is close to where I live, but that doesn't take away from it's beauty, imo. smile

Ooh! So hilly! So many windmills! I like windmills, they're so alien looking yet they do so much good. There aren't a whole lot of them in my state, but on crazy clear days I can see the wind farm across the river in Ontario. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:05 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Zphal

-Snip!-

-Snip!-

Ooh! So hilly! So many windmills! I like windmills, they're so alien looking yet they do so much good. There aren't a whole lot of them in my state, but on crazy clear days I can see the wind farm across the river in Ontario. smile

Here in Silicon Valley everyone uses the highfalutin term "wind turbine". Such technology. Much erudite. Very sophisticated. Wow.

Edit: Also, love how you axed the giant pics for reply same as me. xd I daresay we're a little OCD about out our bandwidth usage.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 pm
Haleakala

My mother and by boyfriend and I went to Haleakala when we were in Maui over Christmas.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 pm
I've been to a lot of beautiful places. Anywhere along the Canadian Rockies is beautiful.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:12 pm
cool4
Haleakala

My mother and by boyfriend and I went to Haleakala when we were in Maui over Christmas.

It looks a bit like Mars. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:23 pm
Ivy Island in my home town lake

beaulolais

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff