No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
The Return of Physical Gaia Merch?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My ears should not be perking this hard.
  I need to spend less money on extranneous s**t. x_x
  But it's sooo shiny!
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:29 am
https://genkimix.com/collections/gaia  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:57 pm
Got my order today! It's all really pretty. biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:12 pm
I like the angel wing pin. That would look cute on my newsboy hat. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:22 pm
I might actually consider buying a few things.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:59 pm
Saikii
I like the angel wing pin. That would look cute on my newsboy hat. 3nodding

I went all out. I got the angel wing pin, the demon wing pin, the G pin, and one of the necklaces. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:01 pm
Prof. Moonie

It comes in a super adorbz little package all nice and neat. They obviously take care in their packaging.

See?: http://z-is-the-best-letter.tumblr.com/post/158241816980/the-cute-gaia-merch-i-bought-recently-i-couldnt  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

It comes in a super adorbz little package all nice and neat. They obviously take care in their packaging.

See?: http://z-is-the-best-letter.tumblr.com/post/158241816980/the-cute-gaia-merch-i-bought-recently-i-couldnt

Ooo... nice!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Ooo... nice!

Yeah! I also sent them a message to give them feedback and they replied courteously!

My Message to Genkimix
Hello!

I just wanted to send a message expressing my delight in receiving my recent order! I ordered four things total (the Gaia angel wing pin, demon wing pin, G pin, and Glitter Halo necklace). They arrived to my door very quickly after I'd submitted my order, and the price for shipping was extremely reasonable. It arrived in a neat little box, carefully and meticulously packaged along with some fun color and a freebie sticker-- how awesome! You can tell I was one happy customer, because I promptly shared my purchase on my blog: http://z-is-the-best-letter.tumblr.com/post/158241816980/the-cute-gaia-merch-i-bought-recently-i-couldnt

I really like the design of your website-- it is simple, easy-to-navigate, and aesthetically pleasing. The pictures of the items were clear and representative of what I was receiving and I like that an additional photo for 'size comparison' was included for each. You might consider adding a photo of the back of each pin (while it specifies 'butterfly clasp' in the description, some might not know what this means). Check-out was also easy and straight-forward (I used my credit card).

The items were what I'd call 'somewhat pricey', but I've been a fan of Gaia since 2004, so I did not mind the expense; I'm actually excited to see physical Gaia merchandise available again to its users/fanbase and happy to support a fledgling site. I also liked the little note that was included because it made me feel like your team at genkimix cared about me as a valued customer, and the note encouraged me to reach out and give you this feedback.

Thank you for your time and effort! I'll check back when new Gaia merch hits your virtual shelves and will likely make future purchases!
–Rick

Their Message back
Hello!

Thank you so much for such kind words. We really want to give our customers a pleasant experience when they are shopping on our website. Actually, we have been working very hard to create an overall look and branding, so you will definitely see some positive changes soon. In fact, we will be receiving some customized packaging materials next week. Hopefully, your next purchase will even be a better experience smile .

The feedback on the photograph is very helpful. We will add pictures of the back of the pins too.

Thank you for sticking with Gaia through good and bad times. We will bring a lot of new and nostalgic Gaia item in the future, and we do hope to grow with Gaia.

It shouldn't come as any surprise that I just now purchased three of the five zOMG button sets they put up today. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Ooo... nice!

Yeah! I also sent them a message to give them feedback and they replied courteously!

My Message to Genkimix
Hello!

I just wanted to send a message expressing my delight in receiving my recent order! I ordered four things total (the Gaia angel wing pin, demon wing pin, G pin, and Glitter Halo necklace). They arrived to my door very quickly after I'd submitted my order, and the price for shipping was extremely reasonable. It arrived in a neat little box, carefully and meticulously packaged along with some fun color and a freebie sticker-- how awesome! You can tell I was one happy customer, because I promptly shared my purchase on my blog: http://z-is-the-best-letter.tumblr.com/post/158241816980/the-cute-gaia-merch-i-bought-recently-i-couldnt

I really like the design of your website-- it is simple, easy-to-navigate, and aesthetically pleasing. The pictures of the items were clear and representative of what I was receiving and I like that an additional photo for 'size comparison' was included for each. You might consider adding a photo of the back of each pin (while it specifies 'butterfly clasp' in the description, some might not know what this means). Check-out was also easy and straight-forward (I used my credit card).

The items were what I'd call 'somewhat pricey', but I've been a fan of Gaia since 2004, so I did not mind the expense; I'm actually excited to see physical Gaia merchandise available again to its users/fanbase and happy to support a fledgling site. I also liked the little note that was included because it made me feel like your team at genkimix cared about me as a valued customer, and the note encouraged me to reach out and give you this feedback.

Thank you for your time and effort! I'll check back when new Gaia merch hits your virtual shelves and will likely make future purchases!
–Rick

Their Message back
Hello!

Thank you so much for such kind words. We really want to give our customers a pleasant experience when they are shopping on our website. Actually, we have been working very hard to create an overall look and branding, so you will definitely see some positive changes soon. In fact, we will be receiving some customized packaging materials next week. Hopefully, your next purchase will even be a better experience smile .

The feedback on the photograph is very helpful. We will add pictures of the back of the pins too.

Thank you for sticking with Gaia through good and bad times. We will bring a lot of new and nostalgic Gaia item in the future, and we do hope to grow with Gaia.

It shouldn't come as any surprise that I just now purchased three of the five zOMG button sets they put up today. xd

Haha, nice.

I ended up purchasing the Silver Glitter Halo necklace, 3 Kitten Star pins (June Birthstone, Rainbow Glitter, and Black/Purple), and one of the Drink Buddy mystery box cats. Definitely was happy with how fast it got delivered and how they were packaged. Even my parents were having fun having "Christmas" with me ((getting to see what I had purchased - not that they are familiar with any of Gaia's characters and what not)).  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games