Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Ace's Book list

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of these did you enjoy most?
  Harry Potter
  Chronicles of Narnia
  Series of Unfortunate Events
  Lord of the Rings
  None of the above
View Results

Rowan Moonchild

Bashful Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:27 am
I am an Avid reader and am Always looking for some new books ^.^ I am hoping to get some recommendations from you people because you guys seem awesome!

the kind of books I like vary but lately I've been really into fantasy with strong female characters like the Throne of Glass books. Please tell me what you think I should read. I will be eternally grateful!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:05 am
I think the Song of Ice and Fire series is better than any of those  

azulmagia

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:57 pm
You should check out Cassandra Clare's various Shadowhunter series. Strong characters (male and female) and with the different atmosphere themes in each one, there's bound to be one of the series that will catch your fancy.

If you like strong female characters and the fantasy genre, you might also check out Mistress of Dragons of Margaret Weis. While it is the first book of a series, you can easily read on its own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:18 pm
Acacia Moonchild
I am an Avid reader and am Always looking for some new books ^.^ I am hoping to get some recommendations from you people because you guys seem awesome!

the kind of books I like vary but lately I've been really into fantasy with strong female characters like the Throne of Glass books. Please tell me what you think I should read. I will be eternally grateful!

Not sure you're still around, but do you use Goodreads at all? I find that's an excellent way to keep up with what I've read and what I wanna read 3nodding  

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items