Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Lord, I haven't been on here since I made my new computer.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LatteGrande
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:07 pm
How's everyone who's still here been?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:21 am
2017 turned out to be the year for me after all. (2016 mostly sucked s**t.)

Neil's on-board for getting a house and kids and I'm getting my job back at CGA. Plus, working towards my MBA so I can get a decent paying job here in Silicon Valley to AFFORD those house and kids. Neil's been doing well at his place of employment as well; the manager is probably gonna be promoting him to Trainer for the depot.

Oh yeah and wb. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

LatteGrande
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:04 am
Zphal
2017 turned out to be the year for me after all. (2016 mostly sucked s**t.)

Neil's on-board for getting a house and kids and I'm getting my job back at CGA. Plus, working towards my MBA so I can get a decent paying job here in Silicon Valley to AFFORD those house and kids. Neil's been doing well at his place of employment as well; the manager is probably gonna be promoting him to Trainer for the depot.

Oh yeah and wb. smile

Sounds like good stuff all around. Also, thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:49 pm
I'm doing alright for the most part. My depression has recently returned and I'm struggling to overcome it. For the most part that is working for the meantime. I just gotta try to remember to do the opposite of what the depression wants me to do and actually do it.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 am
Working for the most part.

A couple days ago I went camping with some of my co-workers and residents from the assisted living facility I work at. That was a lot of fun. Got a bit of sun but it'll turn into a tan in no time, I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:25 am
AYYYYYY, YO.

I haven't been up to too much, just, ya know...failing classes and hating myself and destroying friendships. sweatdrop It was a horrible year, but I've got high hopes for this school year. A lot of toxic people graduated in the spring, so there's been a bit of a cleansing, I guess you could say.

In the meantime, I'm just working retail at Kohl's. I'm now a year-round Yooper, living in an apartment with my boyfriend and one of my sorority sisters here in the Sault. I've been greatly enjoying the cooler summer temps up here, my family keeps bitching about the 90 degree days downstate and I'm all "IT'S 75 HERE, ********." emotion_awesome  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm
Hiddochi wolf
AYYYYYY, YO.

I haven't been up to too much, just, ya know...failing classes and hating myself and destroying friendships. sweatdrop It was a horrible year, but I've got high hopes for this school year. A lot of toxic people graduated in the spring, so there's been a bit of a cleansing, I guess you could say.

In the meantime, I'm just working retail at Kohl's. I'm now a year-round Yooper, living in an apartment with my boyfriend and one of my sorority sisters here in the Sault. I've been greatly enjoying the cooler summer temps up here, my family keeps bitching about the 90 degree days downstate and I'm all "IT'S 75 HERE, ********." emotion_awesome

Enemas! biggrin

"Yooper" sounds like slang... what's it mean?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:05 pm
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf
AYYYYYY, YO.

Enemas! biggrin

LOL

It's Michigan slang. Since we have two peninsulas, the upper one is usually just referred to as "the UP"/"YOO PEE." People who live in the UP are called Yoopers, while lower peninsula dwellers are "Trolls" (due to living -under- the bridge that connects the two). Technically I'm a 'Trooper' since I was raised a Troll and became a Yooper, but fewer people use that term. razz  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:00 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf
AYYYYYY, YO.

Enemas! biggrin

LOL

It's Michigan slang. Since we have two peninsulas, the upper one is usually just referred to as "the UP"/"YOO PEE." People who live in the UP are called Yoopers, while lower peninsula dwellers are "Trolls" (due to living -under- the bridge that connects the two). Technically I'm a 'Trooper' since I was raised a Troll and became a Yooper, but fewer people use that term. razz

I... most certainly learned something today.

Not something particularly useful, but something.

Also, lovin' the new avi. xd  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff