Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:51 pm
I have a problem I never anticipated my life would entail: I've got too many men interested in me (and none willing to be polyamorous!).

Batman (AKA "Senpai" in the other thread) admitted to me last night that if I'm ever single again, he's gonna scoop me right up. O/////O

Hoooooly ******** he's exactly my type, too, dammit. I've been fantasizing SO HARD, but I'm also happy with my boyfriend (and rather committed, since we live together). WHYYYY CAN'T I HAVE THEM BOOOOOOTH?! emotion_0A0

And here I thought I was going to be a disgusting monster my whole life, according to the fact that nobody wanted me in high school. At all. Ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:03 pm
I've suddenly had an influx of men interested in me as well... and a majority of them are ones that I have no interest in being with. talk2hand Especially since I'm already interested in someone and we've been slowly but steadily transitioning our friendship into potentially something more on the romantic side of things.

Also seems to be happening at the same time as everyone suddenly becoming interested in my love life. "When are you getting a boyfriend?" "You know I know someone who you would get along well with. Do you want me to hook you up or butt out of it?" whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:35 pm
Hiddochi wolf
I have a problem I never anticipated my life would entail: I've got too many men interested in me (and none willing to be polyamorous!).

Batman (AKA "Senpai" in the other thread) admitted to me last night that if I'm ever single again, he's gonna scoop me right up. O/////O

Hoooooly ******** he's exactly my type, too, dammit. I've been fantasizing SO HARD, but I'm also happy with my boyfriend (and rather committed, since we live together). WHYYYY CAN'T I HAVE THEM BOOOOOOTH?! emotion_0A0

And here I thought I was going to be a disgusting monster my whole life, according to the fact that nobody wanted me in high school. At all. Ever.

So like, I mean, I was happily married when I met Neil and I went through the "Why can't I have them both?" stage (I can even flip back in my journal and find it...) and I ended up divorcing Mike to pursue Neil and well, now Neil and I have agreed to a house and kids so...

You just never know what's gonna happen in life. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf

So like, I mean, I was happily married when I met Neil and I went through the "Why can't I have them both?" stage (I can even flip back in my journal and find it...) and I ended up divorcing Mike to pursue Neil and well, now Neil and I have agreed to a house and kids so...

I feel like I'm simply not ready to settle down yet, you know? I might not ever settle down. It sounds awful, but I kinda want some time to just be a whore. xd

I love my boyfriend dearly. And he's so incredibly good for me, and we're great together most of the time. I don't want to lose him, but at the same time, he's the "settle down" road. I can see it, I know it. He's the safe path of mostly-happily ever after. But I'm an inner wild child that's been tame her whole life. Safe is like the last thing I want right now. I want to jump head-first into fire just to know that I'm strong enough to survive.

I'm in a situation where it would be incredibly difficult and heartbreaking to leave him, though. Our roommate and I would be stuck paying out the a** for this expensive apartment alone, his amazing family would hate my guts, I'd lose some of the awesome new friends I've made, I'd lose a lot of stability in my life, my family would be devastated. And I DO still love him, I'm just not...excited about our relationship anymore. I'm stuck.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm
Hiddochi wolf

well, most men aren't polyamorous due to then not wanting to have to share, ever. and I know the feeling of wanting multiple people at the same time but not being able yo have them all. kind of sucks having to choose just one.

and damn, those guys were seriously missing out in high school. assuming we actually went to school together and I was a braver man I would have scooped you up in a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:28 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf

I feel like I'm simply not ready to settle down yet, you know? I might not ever settle down. It sounds awful, but I kinda want some time to just be a whore. xd

I love my boyfriend dearly. And he's so incredibly good for me, and we're great together most of the time. I don't want to lose him, but at the same time, he's the "settle down" road. I can see it, I know it. He's the safe path of mostly-happily ever after. But I'm an inner wild child that's been tame her whole life. Safe is like the last thing I want right now. I want to jump head-first into fire just to know that I'm strong enough to survive.

I'm in a situation where it would be incredibly difficult and heartbreaking to leave him, though. Our roommate and I would be stuck paying out the a** for this expensive apartment alone, his amazing family would hate my guts, I'd lose some of the awesome new friends I've made, I'd lose a lot of stability in my life, my family would be devastated. And I DO still love him, I'm just not...excited about our relationship anymore. I'm stuck.

Haha, I'm the settle type for sure. Neil claimed he was not. I just ignored his protestations time and again, and like water running over rock, he's settling down with me. xd He had his "whore" period when he was young, claimed he didn't believe in monogamy, so for me it's like I've converted him gradually into a one-guy-for-the-rest-of-ever guy. And that feels nice since I'm that one guy!

That said, Mike and I were nearly 10 years into our marriage (and 12 into our relationship), he had a six-figure salary with good benefits and if I'd chosen to "stick with the easy/good life", I could've been living in a nice house now instead of kinda slummin' it in a freakin' studio apartment and pinching pennies. But I knew happiness lay with Neil and I could only chose one. It was ride it out easy-street or take a big step backward and work hard to recover.

I definitely don't regret my decision. And Mike and I still keep in touch. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers