Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:12 am
Mom and I are back from Stanford after being there for a month.

I drove back Monday night, and an ambulance from Stanford brought Mom home Tuesday evening. I'm practically living at her house while she regains her strength and stuff to become mobile again. And her "boyfriend" is a useless piece of s**t. He decided to pack up all his stuff while my Mom was in the hospital cuz he said they aren't "compatible" anymore and he's moving out. Kind of weird considering when we left before Moms surgery, he was practically crying saying how much he was gonna miss her and how much he loved her...etc. she started going through complications after surgery (has to have temporary kidney dialysis until her kidney fully recovers, and has a tracheotomy due to previous injury to her throat) which they are temporary things she's going through. He's throwing away almost 8 years because he doesn't want to deal with this & wants "to do what he wants." /end rant

So I'm bored, and I have my iPad and phone.

Also, I switched to platinum currency. I feel broke AF.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm
I've been catching up on Doctor Who for most of today.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 am
Damn, what an a*****e.

I'm gonna be having my hysterectomy September 7th and Neil's taking that day and the next off work to care for me. Mind you, it took some convincing because it won't be paid time off and he's an over-achiever, but yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am
Zphal
Damn, what an a*****e.

I'm gonna be having my hysterectomy September 7th and Neil's taking that day and the next off work to care for me. Mind you, it took some convincing because it won't be paid time off and he's an over-achiever, but yeah.

I hope everything goes well heart  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:00 pm
That guy sounds like a major a*****e. I hope things work out well for your mom and she recovers soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:15 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
That guy sounds like a major a*****e. I hope things work out well for your mom and she recovers soon.

Thank you!  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:06 pm
well, if you ever need help taking care of the guy I know some people that could help hide a body or start a fire without leaving evidence behind...

also, I hope your mom gets better soon and she's lucky to have you there willing to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thank you!

You're welcome. How did your mom handle the break-up? I imagine it would be hard to deal with in some way if they'd been going out that long and especially so if that was how it happened.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thank you!

You're welcome. How did your mom handle the break-up? I imagine it would be hard to deal with in some way if they'd been going out that long and especially so if that was how it happened.

She was upset at first, but then the more she talks to him, the more she realizes how selfish he is, and is happy he's leaving.

But now the problem is, housing prices have increased so much, he can't afford to move anywhere... but that's his problem. He packed up all his s**t and had this master plan on moving out while my mom was in the hospital. Moms home, and he's still here. He needs to leave. He should have had s**t set in stone before he started executing his plans.

It's so awkward with him being here. It's like he's a lost puppy.

And to make things worse, when they both got into the relationship, they didn't have much. They are going to have to divide everything. My mom can hardly walk, how TF is she supposed to do this.

Wrong timing on his part, but he needs to go. He wants to "be his own person, and ******** around without having to answer to anyone.". He's 52 years old, and he's acting like he just turned 21. b***h, bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:39 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thank you!

She was upset at first, but then the more she talks to him, the more she realizes how selfish he is, and is happy he's leaving.

But now the problem is, housing prices have increased so much, he can't afford to move anywhere... but that's his problem. He packed up all his s**t and had this master plan on moving out while my mom was in the hospital. Moms home, and he's still here. He needs to leave. He should have had s**t set in stone before he started executing his plans.

And to make things worse, when they both got into the relationship, they didn't have much. They are going to have to divide everything. My mom can hardly walk, how TF is she supposed to do this.

Wrong timing on his part, but he needs to go. He wants to "be his own person, and ******** around without having to answer to anyone.". He's 52 years old, and he's acting like he just turned 21. b***h, bye.

OMG. He's still living there under that kind of situation? s**t, just call the cops and have his a** removed. What a d**k. rolleyes  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:41 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thank you!

Wow that is some real major bullshit. It's like he slapped her in the face and told her that she can't have him and then decides to stick around as a constant reminder of that. I'm glad that it's not affecting her as such. I definitely agree that he needs to get the ******** out. Yeah, I would've never guessed he was 52. I had actually had the impression that he was in his late 20s to early 30s based off how he dumped her like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:55 pm
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thank you!

OMG. He's still living there under that kind of situation? s**t, just call the cops and have his a** removed. What a d**k. rolleyes

If things get bad, I'm going to have to call the cops. My Mom can't handle this s**t right now. He got off work at 4, and still hasn't shown his face. We have a feeling it's gonna be ugly. Or he's going to show up really late so he can just go straight to bed. OR! He's getting his 2 sons (who haven't been in his life for the past 7 years & never gave a s**t about him) and they're coming to grab his s**t.

I hope he moves this weekend, that way my brothers can come over too in case he tries to pull a fast one on my Mom. She has dialysis on Saturday, so he might move while she isn't home.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thank you!

Wow that is some real major bullshit. It's like he slapped her in the face and told her that she can't have him and then decides to stick around as a constant reminder of that. I'm glad that it's not affecting her as such. I definitely agree that he needs to get the ******** out. Yeah, I would've never guessed he was 52. I had actually had the impression that he was in his late 20s to early 30s based off how he dumped her like that.

Yep. He's immature. I think he's just jealous because my Mom is getting attention right now. Because he knows that if something was to ever happen to him, nobody would be by his side like my brothers & I have been for my Mom.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:18 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Yep. He's immature. I think he's just jealous because my Mom is getting attention right now. Because he knows that if something was to ever happen to him, nobody would be by his side like my brothers & I have been for my Mom.

Ironically he decided to throw away the person that would've been there for him. I imagine you and your brothers might've been there to support her as she supported him if something had happened to him in a future what-if scenario where he hadn't dumped your mom like that, right?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:19 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles

Ironically he decided to throw away the person that would've been there for him. I imagine you and your brothers might've been there to support her as she supported him if something had happened to him in a future what-if scenario where he hadn't dumped your mom like that, right?

Exactly.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces