Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
There was a Party tonight and I didn't go to it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WOOOOO END OF THE SEASON BASH!!
  Eh.
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:32 pm
I mean, I'd planned to. It sounded fun. You could dress up Western-style (I had an entire outfit planned) and eat and dance. But when the time came, I didn't feel like driving all that way and doing it.

It was the "End of the Season" bash for the Boardwalk. But I never really felt connected to most of my coworkers/management and I never really felt like we worked hard enough/long enough to really be celebrating the "accomplishment" of getting through the season. neutral

Instead I decided to stay home, relax, and get ahead on some homework. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:32 pm
I've had occasions like that myself where I discover an event is going on and I'm all "Oh, that looks like fun!" Then when the actual day comes I'm like "Meh... I don't feel like going... especially since I won't know any one there since everyone I used to know is no longer there." sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:38 am
Prof. Moonie
I've had occasions like that myself where I discover an event is going on and I'm all "Oh, that looks like fun!" Then when the actual day comes I'm like "Meh... I don't feel like going... especially since I won't know any one there since everyone I used to know is no longer there." sweatdrop

It's a little depressing I couldn't muster up the social interest to go. I mean, if it had been scheduled, or mandatory, or paid-time, obviously I would've gone without a single qualm. But somehow, to go "just for fun"... didn't sound fun.

Even though the pictures that showed up on fb afterwards looked kind of fun and I experienced a mild disappointment I hadn't gone. Eh, no great loss either way, I s'pose.

Thankfully though it looks like parts of the outfit I planned may have applications for my next job. Yesterday I got to try on my Haunt costume for the first time and I just need to get approval on some "add-ons" to make it more thematically appropriate/spooky. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:52 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

It's a little depressing I couldn't muster up the social interest to go. I mean, if it had been scheduled, or mandatory, or paid-time, obviously I would've gone without a single qualm. But somehow, to go "just for fun"... didn't sound fun.

Even though the pictures that showed up on fb afterwards looked kind of fun and I experienced a mild disappointment I hadn't gone. Eh, no great loss either way, I s'pose.

Thankfully though it looks like parts of the outfit I planned may have applications for my next job. Yesterday I got to try on my Haunt costume for the first time and I just need to get approval on some "add-ons" to make it more thematically appropriate/spooky. biggrin

Nice!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:30 pm
when i came to gaia 13 years ago i was sort of a party animal, but now notso much

ravages of advancing age perhaps?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff