Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 am
Have you ever opened your WiFi list and saw a WiFi that was named something that made you feel like someone nearby was watching you? I ask this because a couple times, when I was in different locations I noticed a WiFi pop-up on the list of nearby WiFi that was labeled "shon shon". That's my name and not only that, but it's a rare spelling of the name "Sean/Shawn/etc". I mean if I saw it once or twice and it was in the same location then maybe I'd throw it aside as a coincidence, but when it happens in different locations you just gotta know that someone nearby that you know is watching you. Oh and what makes it even creepier is that it always seems to disappear shortly after I've noticed it on the list as if to say that the person watching noticed that I saw their "I'm watching you" type message. I honestly wonder who it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:16 pm
Can't say I've ever had anything like that happen to me.

There have been times where I've looked to see what Wi-Fi networks are available, see a cool network name, and wonder who the awesome person is that decided to come up with that. Even more so if it happens to be related to a favorite franchise of mine.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:59 pm
Prof. Moonie
Can't say I've ever had anything like that happen to me.

There have been times where I've looked to see what Wi-Fi networks are available, see a cool network name, and wonder who the awesome person is that decided to come up with that. Even more so if it happens to be related to a favorite franchise of mine.

Yeah I've seen some like that before. I've actually named my Mobile Hotspot after my Guild here on Gaia.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games