Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 pm
I just broke up with my now ex-girlfriend a few days ago. we've been having problems and I finally just got tired of it. also found out some of the problems we've been having were due to me not realizing how stuck I am on my other ex. I guess my face lights up and I get super happy anytime my first ex calls or messages me and I never realized it. worst part is my recently made ex treated me really well and actually gave a s**t about me, but I just kept causing the problems that led to me ending it.

also, I'm taking classes so I can become a paramedic and I feel like I'm gonna ultimately fail them because my study habits suck and it's a s**t tone of new information to take in in such a little amount of time.

on a bright note, I got a new phone yesterday. I'm now the proud owner of a galaxy note 8 and I'm loving the phone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:59 pm
Sorry to hear about your relationship. It's good to get out of something that's not working... but always hard when there were pretty good aspects about the relationship. Hopefully everything will work out in the end and you'll be content with the decision you made.

Best of luck with your classes.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:02 pm
Prof. Moonie
Sorry to hear about your relationship. It's good to get out of something that's not working... but always hard when there were pretty good aspects about the relationship. Hopefully everything will work out in the end and you'll be content with the decision you made.

yeah, kind of sucks. but I'll get over it. I just needed to vent a bit. thanks for listening Moonie, appreciate it.

and I'm gonna need all the luck I can get. turns out becoming a paramedic is hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:27 am
AYYYYY WE CAN BE FAILURE BUDDIES! biggrin

I'm in a humongous relationship mess right now, too. I dearly love my boyfriend and don't want to give him up, but I just don't find him attractive anymore and there's this guy who's like 110% my type and there's an assload of sexual tension between us and and and HNNNNGG.

So yay, we can be walking disasters together! emotion_yatta  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 am
I think you'll find that your desire and motivation to become a paramedic will help you overcome your poor study habits. 3nodding

As for the relationship stuff, I mean, heck, what do I know? I divorced my ex-husband of nearly 10 years for a whirlwind summer romance with a hot guy. It worked out, mind you, not a single regret; it was the right choice but wow did I ever make it rashly. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:59 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Prof. Moonie

yeah, kind of sucks. but I'll get over it. I just needed to vent a bit. thanks for listening Moonie, appreciate it.

and I'm gonna need all the luck I can get. turns out becoming a paramedic is hard.

No problem.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:58 pm
Hiddochi wolf
AYYYYY WE CAN BE FAILURE BUDDIES! biggrin

I'm in a humongous relationship mess right now, too. I dearly love my boyfriend and don't want to give him up, but I just don't find him attractive anymore and there's this guy who's like 110% my type and there's an assload of sexual tension between us and and and HNNNNGG.

So yay, we can be walking disasters together! emotion_yatta

I'M SO DOWN!!!! Ain't nothing like going down with a good friend.

Damn, we both having relationship issues. Why can't dating be, like, super easy or something? why does it always end up complicated? having to pick one person and stick with them. stupid relationship stuff is stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 pm
Zphal
I think you'll find that your desire and motivation to become a paramedic will help you overcome your poor study habits. 3nodding

As for the relationship stuff, I mean, heck, what do I know? I divorced my ex-husband of nearly 10 years for a whirlwind summer romance with a hot guy. It worked out, mind you, not a single regret; it was the right choice but wow did I ever make it rashly. rofl

idk. I almost failed my last test because I couldn't overcome my poor study habits. I should probably just quit and become a clown or something. they probably get paid more anyways.

well, sounds like rash decisions work out well. I might just try that. no ragrets  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items