Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:59 pm
The holidays are upon us and that means dealing with the chaos of the world in order to spread some cheer among family and friends.

I was curious on what some of your favorite holiday traditions are.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:39 am
We decorated our tree at the beginning of the month. The kids have made several ornaments out of paper so that's been cute.

We're making Gingerbread houses tonight. I've also got things to make sugar cookies but I need butter. Will probably make the cookie dough tomorrow night then decorate the cookies on Saturday. We'll probably also do a movie night on Saturday night and watch a Christmas movie and eat popcorn.

Christmas Eve we are going to Daniel's parents to have dinner and open up presents from them and my sister in laws family. Christmas morning we will do our Christmas here, and then Christmas afternoon we will do the huge extended family party.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Anatsu_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:42 pm
I am working night shift from tonight until saturday. Christmas Eve I am going to my mother's for dinner and gifts. I will be spending the night there. Christmas Day my mother, brother and I are going to go see the new Star Wars movie. My boyfriend and I had a Christmas party with our friends last night which was pretty great.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:55 am
Mama Ame
We decorated our tree at the beginning of the month. The kids have made several ornaments out of paper so that's been cute.

We're making Gingerbread houses tonight. I've also got things to make sugar cookies but I need butter. Will probably make the cookie dough tomorrow night then decorate the cookies on Saturday. We'll probably also do a movie night on Saturday night and watch a Christmas movie and eat popcorn.

Christmas Eve we are going to Daniel's parents to have dinner and open up presents from them and my sister in laws family. Christmas morning we will do our Christmas here, and then Christmas afternoon we will do the huge extended family party.

Our family is overloaded with treats right now between leftover desserts from holiday parties, gifts we've received from work gift exchanges, and ones we've made for the holiday. xd

Any particular movie you're watching?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:57 am
Anatsu_Tenshi
I am working night shift from tonight until saturday. Christmas Eve I am going to my mother's for dinner and gifts. I will be spending the night there. Christmas Day my mother, brother and I are going to go see the new Star Wars movie. My boyfriend and I had a Christmas party with our friends last night which was pretty great.

I work during the holiday season too. I've got a holiday hour shift tomorrow at the Assisted Living (get off at 2 p.m. rather than the usual 5 p.m.) and then I work a daytime shift at the theater on Christmas Day.

Hope you enjoy the Star Wars movie. I saw it a few days ago myself and quite enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:43 am
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

Our family is overloaded with treats right now between leftover desserts from holiday parties, gifts we've received from work gift exchanges, and ones we've made for the holiday. xd

Our holiday plans got switched around. Turns out my sister in law is going to her fiance's families tonight. So we ended up not doing the Christmas movie last night. The kids opened the presents that were from Daniel and I this morning (I have FB pictures). Tomorrow morning we will be doing Santa presents and then going to my sister in law's (also his parents are coming) for a big breakfast and the open more gifts. Then later that day we're doing the big extended family thing.

Still making cookies today though!  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:21 am
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

Our holiday plans got switched around. Turns out my sister in law is going to her fiance's families tonight. So we ended up not doing the Christmas movie last night. The kids opened the presents that were from Daniel and I this morning (I have FB pictures). Tomorrow morning we will be doing Santa presents and then going to my sister in law's (also his parents are coming) for a big breakfast and the open more gifts. Then later that day we're doing the big extended family thing.

Still making cookies today though!

Nice!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:42 am
besides singing and visiting etc
we make cookies
and this year it was many fragrant gingerbread ones
boys and girls, all well dressed
and bells and wreaths and bears and rocking horses and more

plus for the first time, my favorite new thing: edible glitter!!  

beaulolais

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:59 pm
beaulolais
besides singing and visiting etc
we make cookies
and this year it was many fragrant gingerbread ones
boys and girls, all well dressed
and bells and wreaths and bears and rocking horses and more

plus for the first time, my favorite new thing: edible glitter!!

Nice!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff