Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:00 am
http://segabits.com/blog/2018/12/31/sonic-teams-takashi-iizuka-wants-to-do-a-sonic-adventure-remake/

Could be! If so, I really hope there are chao!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:33 pm
I'd be down for a remake of Sonic Adventure and hopefully Sonic Adventure 2 as well. I saw that yesterday and honestly I've been wanting to download a Dreamcast emulator on my laptop just so I could play those games again.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:47 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
I'd be down for a remake of Sonic Adventure and hopefully Sonic Adventure 2 as well. I saw that yesterday and honestly I've been wanting to download a Dreamcast emulator on my laptop just so I could play those games again.

I have the GameCube versions so every once and awhile I break it out and play with my chao. Some of them are almost twenty years old! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:56 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

I have the GameCube versions so every once and awhile I break it out and play with my chao. Some of them are almost twenty years old! eek

More like some of them are in the 58,400 year old vicinity since a year in Chao time is 2-3 hours Gamecube time (I used 3 hours for a Chao year in my calculations).  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:40 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

More like some of them are in the 58,400 year old vicinity since a year in Chao time is 2-3 hours Gamecube time (I used 3 hours for a Chao year in my calculations).

rofl A valid point.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:46 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

rofl A valid point.

Oh and seeing as the average Chao lifespan is 5 years Chao time, god what have you been doing to those poor Chao to extend their lifetimes by over 10,000? xd  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

rofl A valid point.

Oh and seeing as the average Chao lifespan is 5 years Chao time, god what have you been doing to those poor Chao to extend their lifetimes by over 10,000? xd

That's a lot of reincarnation. emotion_yatta  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff