Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
I was excited... I was ready... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunuva b***h!
  And I logged in EVERY day across 12 accounts.
View Results

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:28 am
To collect that 500p reward for Sunday for logging in every day of the week...

It gave me 50p this morning. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am
Maybe it'll be granted later?

I haven't been on Gaia enough days in a row with this new system to know what happens when you've done a week's worth of logging in.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 am
Prof. Moonie

I haven't been on Gaia enough days in a row with this new system to know what happens when you've done a week's worth of logging in.
Each "day" you log in gets you some platinum. the amount increases each day you do it until monday when it resets again.

It's what, 50, 50, 100,100, 200,200, 500? as long as you log in every day it's "supposed" to grant you the appropriate amount  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:04 am
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie

Each "day" you log in gets you some platinum. the amount increases each day you do it until monday when it resets again.

It's what, 50, 50, 100,100, 200,200, 500? as long as you log in every day it's "supposed" to grant you the appropriate amount

Correct. Only for me it went 50, 50, 100, 100, 200, 200, ...50.  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:55 am
zentlair
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie

Correct. Only for me it went 50, 50, 100, 100, 200, 200, ...50.

That's..... really weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:05 pm
OUTRAGEOUS!

NUTRAGEOUS!  

Mr Zs ParticleAccelerator

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:30 pm
Mr Zs ParticleAccelerator
OUTRAGEOUS!

NUTRAGEOUS!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:49 am
At least with multiple accounts it's relatively easy to rack up platinum. with daily chance and the daily login grant.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:02 am
Daily chance and polls are what I like to use. Sadly, it seems there's a cap.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:31 pm
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie

I'm aware logging in each day grants you gold. But with my work schedules lately, I've only been able to log in maybe once or twice in a row before it's days before I log in again. So, I wouldn't have known about the varying gold amounts.

I was just stating when I originally post that maybe it was delaying granting the final amount... like how sometimes there's a delay for achievements to be granted and what not.

Though based on a resident staff announcement, there was a glitch which was causing the non-grant. Should be fixed now.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie

I'm aware logging in each day grants you gold. But with my work schedules lately, I've only been able to log in maybe once or twice in a row before it's days before I log in again. So, I wouldn't have known about the varying gold amounts.

I was just stating when I originally post that maybe it was delaying granting the final amount... like how sometimes there's a delay for achievements to be granted and what not.

Though based on a resident staff announcement, there was a glitch which was causing the non-grant. Should be fixed now.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:00 am
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie

IT GRANTED 50 AGAIN. scream scream scream  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:12 am
zentlair
Prof. Moonie

IT GRANTED 50 AGAIN. scream scream scream

Sounds like other folks are commenting they are dealing with the 50 gold grant as well for 7th day of logging in as well.

Guess whatever the staff claim they fixed wasn't the right one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:55 pm
I ain't bragging. But uh, I have apparently gotten the reverse of that glitch.

Today my accounts all got 1,000. instead of the 100 that they're supposed to have. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but it sure doesn't seem like things aren't working as intended.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 pm
wellwisher
I ain't bragging. But uh, I have apparently gotten the reverse of that glitch.

Today my accounts all got 1,000. instead of the 100 that they're supposed to have. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but it sure doesn't seem like things aren't working as intended.

It was an apology grant from the staff for their earlier fix not taking care of the problem. It's a special grant for just today (March 25).  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff