Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:12 pm
How much I CRAVE to go to a fabric store and spend a lot of money on pretty fabric to make something cute. stressed

But I don't even have time to browse a fabric store, let alone HOBBY CRAFT.

UGHHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:46 pm
I somewhat understand you, but we'll see how the rest of the Year might turn out. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:33 pm
Words can not express how jealous I am of people who can sew! I would love being able to make super soft plushies, fursuits, and cosplay outfits! crying I actually have a fursona now and I don't even have a suit for her!

(She's a split-tabby, so I imagine actually sewing those stripes would be a nightmare, but still... Half orange, half grey tabby with white markings and a white mouth and belly... That would be so cute! )  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:53 pm
I know the feeling. Especially this month where I've practically been working non-stop between my two jobs. My little camping vacation (despite being cut a day shorter than planned) was definitely needed.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:00 pm
Saikii
Words can not express how jealous I am of people who can sew! I would love being able to make super soft plushies, fursuits, and cosplay outfits! crying I actually have a fursona now and I don't even have a suit for her!

(She's a split-tabby, so I imagine actually sewing those stripes would be a nightmare, but still... Half orange, half grey tabby with white markings and a white mouth and belly... That would be so cute! )

Everyone starts somewhere. I've only been sewing my cosplay costumes for the past five years. I always recommend to people wanting to start making their own outfits to look at what other people have done. Especially look at any WIP photos cosplayers share or tutorials some share. Several of my cosplays have ended up being a mish-mash of actual sewing patterns, tutorial patterns by other cosplayers, and handmade pieces.

Plus don't worry about it being the best-of-the-best. Again everyone starts off somewhere. Some cosplayers will return to a former character they've cosplayed to make an updated version of said outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:11 am
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

Everyone starts somewhere. I've only been sewing my cosplay costumes for the past five years. I always recommend to people wanting to start making their own outfits to look at what other people have done. Especially look at any WIP photos cosplayers share or tutorials some share. Several of my cosplays have ended up being a mish-mash of actual sewing patterns, tutorial patterns by other cosplayers, and handmade pieces.

Plus don't worry about it being the best-of-the-best. Again everyone starts off somewhere. Some cosplayers will return to a former character they've cosplayed to make an updated version of said outfit.

Yeah. Majira Strawberry and Pocari Roo like to update theirs quite a bit. They always look so cool! biggrin  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers