• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:46 pm
Officially Skepty
Great!

...So what do you want to talk about?

Maybe how much I don't wanna work rn? rofl

But express amusement that I finally have a job where I can d**k off and create inefficiencies while still getting paid?  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:51 pm
Zphal
But express amusement that I finally have a job where I can d**k off and create inefficiencies while still getting paid?

That's good! I'm at the stage in my job where I d**k around to make things more efficient.

They're really going to miss me after I leave next week.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:01 pm
Officially Skepty
Zphal

That's good! I'm at the stage in my job where I d**k around to make things more efficient.

Oh snap. Do they know?  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:07 pm
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal

Oh snap. Do they know?

Yeah, they know.

They implied that they might be able to entice me to staying, you know, if I felt like light industrial was really my calling and not a fallback when I lost my last job.

But c'mon, I'm getting a nice, quiet cube again. Might even be a big cube.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:28 pm
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal

Oh snap. Do they know?

Yeah, they know.

They implied that they might be able to entice me to staying, you know, if I felt like light industrial was really my calling and not a fallback when I lost my last job.

Hahaha. Yeah, this job is the one I snagged two days after losing my job with the SJ Sharks. Even though I was a top 3 seller in a group of 25. But y'know, the supervisor hated me and she did what was best for her rather than the team/fans. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:45 pm
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal

Oh snap. Do they know?

Yeah, they know.

Hahaha. Yeah, this job is the one I snagged two days after losing my job with the SJ Sharks. Even though I was a top 3 seller in a group of 25. But y'know, the supervisor hated me and she did what was best for her rather than the team/fans. smile

I know, what's with these people? I was the best, smartest damn worker on my team, and my manager let me go, all because I stopped doing critical job functions in protest of my low wages, and because I outright told the client they were taking advantage of us, and because I told them I wasn't going to accept any more cross-training because I had no interest in any long-term employment there! I mean, c'mon!  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:12 pm
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal

Oh snap. Do they know?

Yeah, they know.

I know, what's with these people? I was the best, smartest damn worker on my team, and my manager let me go, all because I stopped doing critical job functions in protest of my low wages, and because I outright told the client they were taking advantage of us, and because I told them I wasn't going to accept any more cross-training because I had no interest in any long-term employment there! I mean, c'mon!

rofl You rebel, you.

But glad to hear you stuck up for yourself. My partner needs to do a little more of that. Not to the point of getting tossed on his ears, but y'know... Calling people out on their bullshit or reporting said bullshit to upper management so they can call out those people on their bullshit, instead of just doing everything and overworking and not getting any credit kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:54 pm
Oi. Lucky you. I can't get away with shite at my workplace! sweatdrop At least it isn't like my first job, where immediately, upon starting, I felt disposable... like I could be thrown away... eek Housekeeping is rough. A deli selling chicken is alright. ^^; Can't really beat the weekly paycheck.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:47 pm
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Great!

I know the feeling. I've been working non-stop between my two jobs the past couple weeks. Plus the warm weather we're having right now isn't helping either. I haven't been able to properly enjoy it aside from the brief passing outside from car to building or vice versa. sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:34 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Great!

I know the feeling. I've been working non-stop between my two jobs the past couple weeks. Plus the warm weather we're having right now isn't helping either. I haven't been able to properly enjoy it aside from the brief passing outside from car to building or vice versa. sad

Oh no! Yeah, that's why I love outdoor jobs. Get to enjoy the weather as part of the job. I can't stand working under fluorescents. Sunshine is where it's at!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Great!

Oh no! Yeah, that's why I love outdoor jobs. Get to enjoy the weather as part of the job. I can't stand working under fluorescents. Sunshine is where it's at!

When I'm working in box office, I get to see the nice weather more... but it's just not the same. It just feels like I'm stuck in a greenhouse fishbowl (because the heating/cooling system doesn't always work so well out there), only able to enjoy a light breeze that comes through the small openings we exchanged payments and tickets through. xd

And with being the Front Desk receptionist at the assisted living, it's not easy being able to go out and enjoy the weather for a period of time. If I'm not on my break, anytime I think "Okay, things have calmed down enough, I can go wander over to do whatever" it always seems to be the time someone decides to call, resident or otherwise.Or someone is like "Hey, do you have a second to help me with something?" xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:27 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Great!

When I'm working in box office, I get to see the nice weather more... but it's just not the same. It just feels like I'm stuck in a greenhouse fishbowl (because the heating/cooling system doesn't always work so well out there), only able to enjoy a light breeze that comes through the small openings we exchanged payments and tickets through. xd

And with being the Front Desk receptionist at the assisted living, it's not easy being able to go out and enjoy the weather for a period of time. If I'm not on my break, anytime I think "Okay, things have calmed down enough, I can go wander over to do whatever" it always seems to be the time someone decides to call, resident or otherwise.Or someone is like "Hey, do you have a second to help me with something?" xp

HAAAAAAAAAAAAALP~!!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:32 am
I'm less of a regular, I just show up, check what has been posted, and usually leave without saying anything.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff