augh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:11 pm
My graphics card got fried. So, I'm getting a replacement. But, the replacement won't be here for awhile.
I'm hesitant to try to run too much. So, I've got some basic gaming, and a lot of videos....  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:53 pm
The laptop at the assisted living I work at ended up dying. I think the graphic card was one of the many things failing on it. My co-worker said our supervisor was ordering a new laptop for us... so it'll be interesting to see how the new one works (since I've been off this past weekend on vacation; I only work weekends there).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 am
R.I.P. Wellwisher's graphics card. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:35 pm
That's no fun, I rather hope it gets better soon. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:24 pm
I quote the Rihanna song “where have you been?”

Seriously that’s how I feel going on this site using my iPhone. Didn’t know computers got this small. But still I’m glad to know you are ok. Friends til the end wellwisher. I dunno. I have money now but I Dunno. You know who I am now right? Well I am Beau Proctor of Alamogordo New Mexico. But on Gaia ppl called me Aoi. I’ve come a long way:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:03 am
Anaya the Bee

Seriously that’s how I feel going on this site using my iPhone. Didn’t know computers got this small. But still I’m glad to know you are ok. Friends til the end wellwisher. I dunno. I have money now but I Dunno. You know who I am now right? Well I am Beau Proctor of Alamogordo New Mexico. But on Gaia ppl called me Aoi. I’ve come a long way:
I remember you, and I have nothing positive to say to you beyond that I hope you have solved many of the things that were bothering you before.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:45 am
wellwisher
Anaya the Bee

I remember you, and I have nothing positive to say to you beyond that I hope you have solved many of the things that were bothering you before.
Mainly I did. But the biggest thing I’m obsessive with now is getting my beer belly to keep growing and get really huge hard and round. I’m weird to want this cuz having a big belly is dangerous but don’t care.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games