Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am
Since getting back from my 11-day vaycay to Austin, TX I haven't been on. @0@  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm
I know the feeling. I'm lucky to log on for a couple hours on the weekend between my work shifts and whatever else life has thrown my way. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:44 pm
Prof. Moonie
I know the feeling. I'm lucky to log on for a couple hours on the weekend between my work shifts and whatever else life has thrown my way. xd

Yeah, I've got shifts galore.

And an upcoming performance this weekend! Tomorrow and the next day I get to wake up extra early to arrive at work at 645AM for more rehearsals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:18 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

And an upcoming performance this weekend! Tomorrow and the next day I get to wake up extra early to arrive at work at 645AM for more rehearsals.

I have days where I can barely get up at 6:00 AM for work at the assisted living. I can't imagine having to get up even earlier than that. xp  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:47 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

I have days where I can barely get up at 6:00 AM for work at the assisted living. I can't imagine having to get up even earlier than that. xp

Well trust me, I basically woke up at 615AM, ate a pop tart, and left. (Thankfully I live 9 minutes away from that job.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:19 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Well trust me, I basically woke up at 615AM, ate a pop tart, and left. (Thankfully I live 9 minutes away from that job.)

I live about a half hour away from both of my jobs. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:04 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

I'm 20 away from my Target job.

But the ridiculous thing about that is that there's a Target two blocks away from my home... a five minute walk. Why didn't they assign me to intern there? stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

But the ridiculous thing about that is that there's a Target two blocks away from my home... a five minute walk. Why didn't they assign me to intern there? stressed

People always ask why I don't work at the theater location that's just about 5-10 minutes away from me. It's because I had connections with the location I currently work at which gave me a boost in their eyes on who to hire. Sure, I could transfer... but when you've gotten used to a certain team and work ethic at a particular location, it's hard to imagine going somewhere else.

Not to mention, I don't intend on staying at the theater. Just have to find another job that is suited to my interests and pays a bit better than what I'm currently earning.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:42 pm
I'm sorry you seem to have rather a lot of work to do, I hope you get sometime to relax a little bit. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:54 pm
TheLuckyOne149
I'm sorry you seem to have rather a lot of work to do, I hope you get sometime to relax a little bit. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!

Yeah, that would certainly be nice, but isn't foreseeable until end of August. burning_eyes  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

People always ask why I don't work at the theater location that's just about 5-10 minutes away from me. It's because I had connections with the location I currently work at which gave me a boost in their eyes on who to hire. Sure, I could transfer... but when you've gotten used to a certain team and work ethic at a particular location, it's hard to imagine going somewhere else.

Not to mention, I don't intend on staying at the theater. Just have to find another job that is suited to my interests and pays a bit better than what I'm currently earning.

Kind of understandable.

I think my Target is a little dysfunctional... sweatdrop People seem to have deep routed... opinions about one another. In other words, after the internship ends, I won't mind a transfer. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Kind of understandable.

I think my Target is a little dysfunctional... sweatdrop People seem to have deep routed... opinions about one another. In other words, after the internship ends, I won't mind a transfer. rofl

Oh, I know how that is. Some of my past co-workers/assistant managers at the theater were like that. It got a bit ridiculous sometimes with the efforts they took to avoid working the same day as each other. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:35 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Kind of understandable.

Oh, I know how that is. Some of my past co-workers/assistant managers at the theater were like that. It got a bit ridiculous sometimes with the efforts they took to avoid working the same day as each other. sweatdrop

Yup. Full-on grudge mode. SMH.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:15 pm
Zphal
TheLuckyOne149

Yeah, that would certainly be nice, but isn't foreseeable until end of August. burning_eyes

That doesn't seem like it'd be very fun, mostly. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff