Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
I’ve gotten totally mentally insane. Suspended from my job

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:42 pm
Ohonono it’s on, this is flat out discrimination against my autism. I’m not giving up my keys without a fight. No ******** way.

Congratulations thank you Nancy and dollar General you have made me officially schizophrenic. Yay. Time to die. This sucks I can’t trust anyone anymore probably not even my family. I have to stay home cuz if I go out people will get me.

If I’m about to get fired it’s probably almost more certain then ever and if I can’t get unemployment then we’re going to court.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:45 pm
Back then on this site people always thought I was acting crazy and doing it all for the attention. But no I did it because of my autism. Semok want to see my medical records?

I don’t think I mentioned to anyone on this site that I was autistic at all especially not when I owned my guild river of polls. They all just thought I was a crazy psychotic teen who acts like a 5 year old. There was a reason for that, I have aspergers.

Urghh hate this world. Don’t think I mentioned my autism on Gaia until the revival era in my guild in early 2011.  

Anaya the Bee

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:49 pm
Well I somewhat hope you might get better. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games