View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:28 pm
So, I was just wondering what is something that happens in anime that some here find annoying?

My biggest thing is stories that end abruptly. Like there are anime in which I really get into the story only for it to end way before they reach their goal or any kind of conclusion. Like a set up for another season that never comes.

But I can kind of understand why this kind of thing happens. Like the books/manga not being finished yet. Or maybe the anime didn't do well enough to warrant a second season/conclusion. Found out it was both with Rokka at least.

Or there is the simple fact an anime might just be new with a second season coming in the future. [Yep, recently seen an anime with no conclusion. Even though it made me mad I let it go because it was new.]

Though now that I think about it when it comes to Rokke, Braves of the Six Flowers I might just buy the light novels.

The second thing is overly violent tsundere. Tsundere characters can be quite cute and endearing. But sadly it's pretty easy to go over the line.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:53 pm
All of the anime I've watched have been satisfying for me. I can't think of anything that bothered me about how they were. neutral  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers