24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:00 pm
https://www.etsy.com/listing/893520066/sega-sa2b-sonic-adventure-2-battle-chao

Chao-themed acrylic charms. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:38 pm
Nice! I'll share it with some of my friends, in case they're interested... or know someone who would like it. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:17 pm
Super cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:25 pm
Prof. Moonie
Nice! I'll share it with some of my friends, in case they're interested... or know someone who would like it. biggrin

Thanks!

I've yet to sell any. xp I probably should've started with something more generic... but I do have Sonic Mania style stickers in the works...  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:53 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Thanks!

I've yet to sell any. xp I probably should've started with something more generic... but I do have Sonic Mania style stickers in the works...

That's too bad. Hopefully as you get more selection available, you'll end up having some buyers.

I'm sure the holidays are not helping. If anyone is like me, I try to limit how much personal purchases I do, just in case someone wants to use it as their gift idea for me. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:39 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Thanks!

That's too bad. Hopefully as you get more selection available, you'll end up having some buyers.

I'm sure the holidays are not helping. If anyone is like me, I try to limit how much personal purchases I do, just in case someone wants to use it as their gift idea for me. whee

I got a bunch of Sonic Mania designs done now (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Espio, Dr. Eggman, Nack, Bean, Bark, Mighty, and Ray) and I ordered 4x6 prints off Target Photo (cuz they were having a 50% off sale). So those'll go up once they arrive. Also gonna make 'em into sticker sheets, but those cost more to acquire. And I can design them each to fit into 2.25" circles too to have as pin buttons. *thumbs up*

My bro, his wife, and I are actually considering going to a convention happening in March 2021 and having a booth with our items to sell.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:43 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Thanks!

I got a bunch of Sonic Mania designs done now (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Espio, Dr. Eggman, Nack, Bean, Bark, Mighty, and Ray) and I ordered 4x6 prints off Target Photo (cuz they were having a 50% off sale). So those'll go up once they arrive. Also gonna make 'em into sticker sheets, but those cost more to acquire. And I can design them each to fit into 2.25" circles too to have as pin buttons. *thumbs up*

My bro, his wife, and I are actually considering going to a convention happening in March 2021 and having a booth with our items to sell.

Nice! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff