Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:28 pm
sweatdrop I am at the end of my rope with the current job. Doing my best and it's just unappreciated... Maybe it's time to let it go and look for better? sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:39 pm
Saikii
sweatdrop I am at the end of my rope with the current job. Doing my best and it's just unappreciated... Maybe it's time to let it go and look for better? sad

I remember the anxiety I felt during the last days of employment at a well-known fast-serve coffee shop chain. I had a note from my dentist that I needed to go home early (I was on pain-killers) but the office manager ignored my plea, and I was kept on for the lunch group, so I missed my ride home. I was a mess -- so that night I wrote my letter of resignation.

Sometimes you just need to realize that you need to fight for your rights if the company you work for won't stand up for you.

Perhaps a change might be good for you. Lucky for me, my boyfriend supported my decision, and it wasn't long after that hiatus, that I began my retirement, spending my time with him.❤️  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:37 pm
I remember having that anxious and unappreciated feeling when I used to work at the movie theater. It was so hard for me to set aside my personal connections with some of my colleagues and not feel guilty about the timing of thinking of moving on to find something better. If there was ever a blessing during this pandemic, it's the fact it gave me a clean break from the theater. I have not regretted my decision of finally moving on from a job that no longer brought me joy.

If you feel like it's time to move on, do it. It's not worth your mental and emotional well-being to stay somewhere where you are no longer happy or appreciated. It can be scary making the change but in the end, you'll thank yourself for finally getting out of the situation.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games