Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
why not..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea
  yes
  no
View Results

firetamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:23 pm
go to iraq. i mean why would that be a bad thing oh and the person planning to go is 13 shes going this summer  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:58 am
i guess that would be okay to go...
i guess it depends on their reasons for going too...
like it would be stupid just to go because somebody told them they couldn't go...
but it would be ok to go because they want to...
y? were u planning to go there?  

Aguas

Cornelius loh Quatious

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:21 pm
Um, well the scenery's nice, I guess. But is now REALLY a good idea for tourism? Why exactly is this 13 year old little girl wanting to go?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:55 pm
Why would she want to go? Is she visiting someone over there in the war? It's all a matter of how much you're willing to risk to see someone, if that is the case. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend taking a vacation to a country that's in the middle of a war.  

User_2961583

x.XNameleszX.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:38 pm
Well it's not every part of Iraq that is "bad" but there is the majority, I wouldn't go, just because I would rather go some place like brazil, or to the Inca civilations, or Italy, but I guess Iraq would be fine...Why Not? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:15 pm
I just got a crazy idea! Okay, now bear with me: we make this forum a musical!  

-_- The_Irish_Bard -_-

User_2961583

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:47 am
RaicomRepent
I just got a crazy idea! Okay, now bear with me: we make this forum a musical!

What?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:05 am
A musical you say? Does that mean I can start singing my posts as I write them? o.O  

Aphiliam

Endyamori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:52 pm
There is a war going on. It is probably best if you waited until things have settled over there. It's not a smart idea to go into a country that has suicide bombings at every corner and guns firing all through the day and night.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Aphiliam
A musical you say? Does that mean I can start singing my posts as I write them? o.O

Mm-hm. You post the words you want to say and tells us what tune to sing the song by, or you can just give us the melody. C'mon it'll be fun!  

-_- The_Irish_Bard -_-

Mike Strutter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:01 am
they were sayin that for attention.....
its like when the emo kid sits in the back with a sharpner blade and says "IM GONNA CUT MY SELF"...they just want to see people caring about there sad pathetic existance  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:02 pm
konfeused
they were sayin that for attention.....
its like when the emo kid sits in the back with a sharpner blade and says "IM GONNA CUT MY SELF"...they just want to see people caring about there sad pathetic existance

Or like the wanna be popular kids in junior school who say every day is their birthday just in hopes that someone will bring them balloons. Or that they are moving in hopes that everyone will be sad.. when in reality, we're not.  

Laurelothandune

rlimbaugheib

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:54 pm
In case any of you didn't notice, the war in Iraq has been over for almost 3 years. On May 1, 2003, President Bush announced the end of major combat operations in Iraq. The country will not get LESS volitile when we leave, so if she's going to go, now is the best time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:19 pm
Just because Bush says the major combat is over doesn't mean the combat is over. People are still blowing themselves up, and plenty of people are still dying.  

Cornelius loh Quatious

ExBlOdInG SkITtLes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:54 pm
rlimbaugheib
In case any of you didn't notice, the war in Iraq has been over for almost 3 years. On May 1, 2003, President Bush announced the end of major combat operations in Iraq. The country will not get LESS volitile when we leave, so if she's going to go, now is the best time.
There is basicly a civil war in Iraq right now dude. Just because America isn't as involved dosen't mean things are not happening.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff