Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:15 pm
Hoping for a Gaia Halloween event. xd

Oh man, I've been so busy IRL lately being kinky with my hubbie. Leaves little time for much else, let me just say, ahaha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:56 pm
Same, honestly. Work's been in flux and I've earned my hours, but they've been a doozy to work lately. =w=; I'm hoping for an event too, though I don't know if I have much time to do an event.

The things I look forward to most around Halloween is seeing people in costumes drop in and hanging out with my black cat, Raven. She's kind of a living piece of Halloween I get to enjoy year-round.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:35 pm
I got back home from a week-long vacation earlier this week, so good to see I haven't missed much in regards to the Halloween event. Though I don't know how much I'll actually participate in it. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:25 pm
Saikii
Same, honestly. Work's been in flux and I've earned my hours, but they've been a doozy to work lately. =w=; I'm hoping for an event too, though I don't know if I have much time to do an event.

The things I look forward to most around Halloween is seeing people in costumes drop in and hanging out with my black cat, Raven. She's kind of a living piece of Halloween I get to enjoy year-round.
we have 3 black cats. One of them is also named Raven but we call him Ray Ray. He’s the cutest black cat ever. He’s my moms witch cat.  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff